CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, February 8, 2010

The Ol' Gang

Right, lemme get this post up first before I start ranting about my life in general.


I met up with the girls last weekend because SOMEBODY is leaving us forever! T___T

Ok la, not forever but for quite a long time.

Oh yeah, before I went to her place, I was out at the Curve with Dav trying to find him a pair of shoes.

I swear that dude shops like a chick! He just has to find this unique pair that cannot be mainstream. It can't be something worn by many other people and he's just sooooo picky!

Apparently he's been searching for a pair of shoes in like every mall within reach already.

Come on, who cares where it friggin came from?

Nice? Affordable? Ok, buy. =.=

See, I more dude than you. Nyeh.

Makan-ed at Penang Kafe first coz we were super hungry and super broke.

Yay, he's wearing the Xmas prezzie I got for him! (the necklace) :D

Saw these super cute things made of wood in some stall in Ikano! Got yolk summore! 8D

Whisk and measuring spoons and that squeezy thing you use to write words on the cake wan.

Even tea bags, sugar cubes and butter squares!!!

Stove with ovens with pastry baking inside!

Now these are omfgtehcute.

Oh, and either I blur or I just never noticed this place before, but at the end of The Walk there's this restaurant/cafe(?) that's called the Garden.

The decor is soooooo pretty!

I wanna eat there next time! Marche is old news now lol.

Ok yeah, we finally get to the get together. (Did I mention Dav still didn't get his shoes? Nothing suited it seems. =.=)

So around evening, mum dropped me off in Subang.

USJ 2 also got jaga now! Last time I lived here don't have. Cool anot?

Not really, bacause they're one of those "wave wave at you nia" punya jaga.

I is greeted by Terry! Hi Terry!

She attacks Vit! Rawr~!

She also can stand up and 'gong xi gong xi' in this uber cute way but somehow the stupid video of it wont upload for me. =.=*

Our dinner! Use coupon so super cheap hehe.

Don't go! We misses you! D:

Yuli whom I have seen in a veeeeeeery loooooooong time.

See, so long I had to drag out both the 'very' and 'long'.

Ugh, stupid acne breakout =.=

Awww... *less than 3!*

Old po po?

Yay! :3

Terry likes to attack bed covers as well.

@#$%&*!

See?

I probably could use this as proof they tried to suffocate me, sue them and get banyak banyak money.

Part of Truth of Dare.

Which you had to do when you lost in Uno!

Terry also belum tidur lagi and plopped herself right in the middle of the game.

Diane and Vit lept at like 4 plus after Yuli and I taught them Big Two (that's choh dai di to you) to prepare them for CNY. :D

I slept around 5 because I had to take a phone call. But the best is Yuli who I think didn't sleep at all because she was doing some conference thingy. @.@

Woke up very the early next morning (for me la =.=) and had breakfast and a movie marathon after that.

Omigod, I cried when Socks died at the end of 10 Promises To My Dog! T_T

So touching ok!

Terry likes to rest on top of the back of the couch.

Yeah, I dunno why got alot of Terry pics also. Maybe because she's super cute. -__-"

Had alot of fun, Di3. Hope you get on well in Aus and make a bunch of new friends to have this kind of fun with too!

We'll miss you! Lovezz~~!

Old times lol

Oh oh oh, another thing. Kris Allen be here today!

Buat showcase nia, not a real concert (like David A last year T.T). Why Malaysia always get left out wan?

Oh right. Because they ban anyand every idea of fun in this country.

And yeah, of course when it comes down to the final two in American Idol, nearly all of the fans are always split very conspicuously into two.

And to be honest, I'm an Adam Lambert fan. (are you sure you're not at least bi? D:)

Come on la, IMHO both their voices are just as good in their own way, but Adam is so much more versatile.

He's the true performer to me.

He can do this and that and that other thing.

BUT WTF IS THAT????????

Ok, Kris is practically smokin' here. *drools*

And when they put both albums side by side.... T.T

Why would anyone who can look like that:

Ok the nail polish is abit the turn off. I don't mind guys wearing it, but it just puts me off.

Wanna look like this??????

TT___________TT

Bleh.

Lovezz,

~*JJ*~

P.S.:
Newest obsession: Steve Talley :P

P.P.S.: The other day, my blog picture folder was so messy I had to make more folders in that folder which is a very rare thing.

Don't ask what's in the P&C. Hahahahaha!

0 commentz: