CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, February 8, 2010

Numbers

As far as I'm concerned, I never want to see another number in my life ever again.


Ok maybe that's a teeny bit too drastic. Let's say, I never want to see another cheque in my life ever again.

Unless it's addressed to me of course.

Oh who am I kidding? I'm going to have to work there again soon.

What really screwed me over was the fact that they didn't even count my first hour working. Ash said that's their 'training hour'. Fuck, my training lasted two minutes and I started working right away.

Pft, cheapskates.

Plus, the new maid is so terrible (not really her fault, more of the agency's?) we're not taking her and mum's dissing me again.

Is it so hard to ask for just a little bit of acknowledgement? I don't even want to hope for appreciation. And I can handle myself thank you. Also, no need to be so catty, I know my back is horribly acne-scarred.

But today also very stressful for her la.

Also the fact that I'm pretty much settled to go for Nutrition and Dietetics. Seriously, it's not that I don't have interest in it, I do. It's just that I'd love to do vet science so so much more.

But unless a hard-to-earn place in the uni and about 3 quarters of a million ringgit fell from the sky into my lap, I don't see that happening anytime soon.

On the plus side, I finally got my pay for the promoting gig some weeks ago. AND I finally got my own proper Maybank savings account without any joint crap or whatever.

And the card is super cute! Cherries omg!

Maybank damn easy leh! Walk in straightaway got counter asking me what assistance do I need.
Lucky for me because to be honest, I'm really really blur when it comes to these things.

And Mousehunt always amuses me with the festive changes they come up with.

Like I saw that I'd caught an Archer Mouse but the picture was really unfamiliar so I thought it was a new breed.

Turns out it's just them celebrating CNY.

Or Valentine's. Poor Steel Mouse. D:

But the one that took the cake were the Dwarf mice.

Awwwww~!

I wants roses, gimme!

So yeah, my job is crappy, I just finished promoting and there are no camps to faci at this time of the year. How to get moneyyy?

I did see some other job offer in a pet shop and I'm really tempted to call them up and see. Only thing is, I think it's full time and even if mum thinks it's good training for me, I'm just to darn lazy. -___-

But I went there the other day and OMG, I really really want to work with animals!

We saw (ok fine, I saw coz Dav was too lazy to move) lots and lotsa doggies! Oh gosh, I love baby animals, I really really do. T___T

No photography was allowed but there were some really cute breeds like the Pomeranian whom I never knew could be soooooo kawaii!!!

(Much spazzing up ahead. Ok not really, but lotsa cute pics of dogs, cats and -ahem- rodents. YHBW!)

See see see??????

White one!

Maltese!

They are teh loooove!

*cuddles*!!

And of course, SHIH TZU.

OMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMG!

*SQUISH SQUISH*

Tell me who can resist them??

Cocker spaniels!

Whom JB somehow resembles now with his semi-long fur.

Yorkshire terriers!

Awwwww....

And though I like toy breeds, some large breeds are totally awesome as well.

The Golden Retriever!

Omg, I love it when doggies do that hiding in their paws thing!

Funny breeds like Bedlington terrier!

Bet some sicko got bored one day and decided to force mate a dog and a lamb.

But still cute in it's own sheepy way.

And a Bolognese!

OHAI

I always thought you were some sort of pasta to eat. What does bolognese mean then?

German shepherds!

'We be lining up to take a photo!'

But my favourite large breed is the Saint Bernard!

And their puppies are soooooo omfgtehcute!

Hee hee~

Aside from that, the pet shop also had other things like bunnies!

Omg, I love love love baby bunnies!

And kitties! Yay, kitties!

Lol, no worries. Cat is still in the bag.

Yeah, I know it was lame. =.=

Looks like one of those LOLcats. O.o

I don't know much about cat breeds but I remember that I used to be so obsessed over the Balinese I saw in Petworld magazine.

Cute right?

Sugar gliders are so sweet!

And then there are terrapins and tortoises.

But you know what? I've always wanted a gerbil.

Gerbils are really teh awesome. I mean look at the faces and tails and hind legs!

I would really love to work around animals. Some day, some day.

Shoot, that stupid Someday My Prince Will Come song is stuck in my head! Of all the Disney songs. I hate Snow White. Bluek.

ANYWAYS, I saved the best pet for last.

Really awesome doggy that I love soooo much along with Shaggy.

Jellybean! LUFF LUFF LUFF!

Lovezz,

~*JJ*~

P.S.: People who get to do laser eye surgery should really just be quiet and not turn into a spineless pansy halfway through. You're so lucky to get to do it so don't complain anymore you ungrateful bitch.

Nut up or shut up.

2 commentz:

Squishy said...

THE DOGGIES ARE SOOOO CUTEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! T_T
so you wont be doing vet science? but you'll make an awesome vet :(
oh and hello! :)

~*JJ*~ said...

heyo!
yeah, prolly not doing vet but still hoping la.
i know right? Heeee~~ :D