CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, February 17, 2010

Second Round!

It's already half over.

So fast and already the week is half gone. Going back to KL soon! Nice but kinda boring. Bleh.


I know it's super slow but wheeeee! All so cute! Especially Renji omg, I'm sorry Ulquiorra! I still love you!

Yeah, I know my opening lines are getting lamer and lamer. Nowadays just no mood liao but wanna get the pics up so terpaksa lor.

But no Hitsugaya! He got like 6th. So here's my fav piccy of him to make up. :D

Anyone know a good place to store pics? I'm too lazy to Photobucket and also it has a limited space.

Cupid mouse! Finally!

So yeah, here's the first couple of day of my visit.

We went back on the 13th at like 5am (didn't I tell you it wouldn't be 4?) to avoid the jam. But I guess every else travelling north had the same idea because we were still stuck for ages.

Thank goodness I made snacks on the way. Would've done sandwiches but we were outta bread so biscuit sandwiches it is!

Oh and chocolate chip cookies too!

Mum took over the wheel for about an hour to let dad snooze for a bit.

We (meaning us two who were dead asleep) got to see the sun rising around 7 and it was breathtaking.

Seriously, the sunrise cannot be as retarded as the smell of Anna's detergent thingy.

But if someone turned the colours of sunrise into a smell, I'd totally buy it because I think it'll smell just wonderful.

How can it not?

This is so totally my new desktop background. Credits to my sister's camera and my awesome photography skills.

See? Who needs a DSLR or whatever blah blah it is?

We reached around 10am and dad phoned the hotel to see if we could check in so early.

They said it was fine so we went there straight.

So festive!

They've decorated the g so elaborately this time. Usually it's just some hat to match whatever the the celebration is.

Went up to the Executive Lounge to check in. Sis and I enjoyed their brekkie there while mum and dad went to makan outside.

I know some people may be raising their eyebrows and lamenting at the fact that I don't know how to enjoy Penang food.

But seriously, when you visit here on and average of a few times a year, you get bored of the food sometimes.

Depends on mood la. I felt western that morning anyway. And it's less oily and fattening.

See? Fat free yoghurt, Asli flavour!

It's so uncommon I get to eat this. Usually all I can find is Strawberry or Kiwi etc. I actually like the Natural flavour once in a while.

Haih, point is: I can't just have or do the same thing too long. I need change. Gemini is supposed to very fickle minded you know! So it's not really my fault but my horoscope's.

Cute tiny jam jars on a cute tiny jam jar stand!

Didn't use to because it would be such an utter waste of cuteness.

The place is very bright and open! With a great view!

Mah food.

Not bad but the bacon was weird. Eck!

I remember that blackish dressing now! Balsamic vinegar! I super love it.

Sis pretending to be candid lol.

Omg I hate sharing a bed with that girl. She can't keep still! And she's so boney it's painful. T_T

Anyways, Gaik jie jie and her family arrived a couple of hours later and we went to Gurney Plaza next door for lunch.

Yeah, g Hotel is sooooo much more convenient compared to Gurney Hotel. At Gurney Hotel, you still need to walk more than 1 km to get to Gurney Plaza.

Lunch here.

Molecules being analyzed...

Studying the Van der Waal's forces between the particles...

Ewww! Who would order that? Ok, maybe mum or some healthfreak.

:D

Fooooood!

Shoooot, I'm hungry. Wonder if I can ask dad to dabao roti canai for me. I'll sms him now. :D

Dim sum.

OMG, this reminds me. I haven't done Anna's meme! I'll get to it once I get home.

Went walking around the mall for a bit and came to this veeery pinkish stall.

But they had really cool things like this jewellery hanger! So cute right? That skirt can hold soooo many earrings.

But I didn't buy it because the stuff there is quite pricey!

Ok not really, I just very kiam siap. -___-"

Awesome bags that probaly no one would dare to use in public!

But there were still very cool stuff around.

Gloves!

Reunion dinner sorta thing on the eve!

We semua gathered at our grandma's place.

The yums food for the steamboat!

Shooooooot, I'm reeeeaaally hungry. T____T

My bowl! With that lobak on top to keep it dry. Ok, really reeeaaally hungry. T_______T

That was inside.

Outside, we had...

Grill!

Stuff to grill!

We cook!

I love my bacon and mushrooms. Got at least 3 types!

Foo koko, one of my favourite my cousins.

(Damn it's hard to do posts without a proper mouse. The pad is sooo mafan!)

New hamster toy Beng koko is producing!

He said it's really popular in the US. I can see why, it's sooooo cute!

They just run about in random directions and when they bang against something, the impact presses the button on the nose and they make the most adorable sounds!

We have all sorts of seasoning too, and our favourite is the 'whatever' sauce. :D

6th aunt! She's super photogenic.

Another favourite (yes, I play favourites), Chuan koko. Neh, the like to act cute one.

See see see? Proof!

Pop it!

Granddad's lights. No one knows how to work them now.

=)

Ok this angle abit weird. o.O

Sissy.

Next day next day nexy day!

New Year! Chu yi!

The flowers I assume Eddie koko bought for my (another favourite) cousin, Gaik jie jie. So sweet!
And supper! Yeah, I didn't bring my camera over to their room so ignore the retarded handphone camera shots.

Morning!

The purdy shoes I was talking about. Very simple but I like. No wait, looove. :D

Second house after my cousin Yi Mei's grandma (I think it's her grandma -.-").

Everybody and everything so red/pink!

Next house!
Sis playing with her 16GB camera. No, I'm NOT jealous.

We has lunch there.

There's something about CNY and steamboat in Penang. Oh wait, this is SP. -.-

Same difference la.

Couzzies.

Sissies!

My whole family was wearing Esprit that day because we went on a shopping spree there some weeks ago. Lawl.

After sending Yi Mei and her mother back, we went to Tanjung Bunga to Grandma's place. Different grandmother. Dad's side. I've always called her Grandma sooo...

Aunty Clara was there and she prepared yummy snacks for us. I like her. :D

Papa!

Make your own pai tee!

She prepared this for us last year too. I hope it becomes a tradition; I love pai tee. Althought I didn't enjoy it so much this year because of this to stupid ulcers that just can't heal.

My lips seem to be chapped (even worse than usual) perpetually in Penang. I think it's the stupid weather.

That's the one thing I hate about this place. It's always so humid and sweaty and makes people cranky.

Buat sendiri punya pai tee.

Mama!

Went to my Uncle Seng's place next. They have this really pretty one-storey house.

It's all quaint and artistic and clean and homey. There's pictures and cross stitch (omg, my aunt is really good) and little figurines everywhere.

I'm so afraid I'm break one someday because I'm pretty sure some are very costly. T.T

Like one of those super perfect cottage thing. Except for the shiny tiled floor, it really is quaint. There's no other word for it.

Rows of duckies!

And kitties leaning out of a basket!

Snacks they serve.

We have that layer cake every year and I love it! But I controlled myself and took only one piece this year. *is proud*

Another visit to our (maternal) grandma's place for a nice quiet dinner and we were done.

Back to the hotel.

One last photo of my awesomely purdy shoes. :D

I'll get the rest of the piccies up soon! Will prolly make the other Reunion Dinner as a separate post since there are quite a few piccies in itself.

I really need to get to bed, it's 3am and I want to train myself to sleep earlier.

Lovezz,

~*JJ*~

P.S.: Screw the sleep, I'm super hungry and dad didn't read my sms. Therefore, no roti canai. And there's only staling cake and mandarin oranges in the room so I'm so maddeningly hungry now I can't sleep. Dad won't let me go next door to get food.

*poor stomach growls*

P.P.S.: Omg, I had to wake up super early on the first two days! Why la you do this to me, my dear parents? I mean, who in their right mind would want to wake up before 9 on a holiday?

I am certainly not taking to that. Unless it for something good. If it's just coz it's a bad habit to 'sleep until the sun shines on butt', then rawr! Go away.

0 commentz: