CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Saturday, February 20, 2010

Pure Chocolatte Blog

I've decided to change my blog's URL!

It is now http://purechocolatte.blogspot.com/.

I wanted only chocolatte at first but it's already been used and though the blog no longer exists, they won't let others use it. T.T

Right. And I wanna introduce mah inspiration. From a totally unexpected source!

It's this dude.

The apom guy.

It was our last meal in Penang and I remembered ordering banana apom from him on my last trip too so we decided to get some for the road again.

But this time... *cue dramatic music*

There was no banana! T______T

So I decided to go for my favourite, chocolate(!!!). Then I was like 'Hm, I love chocolate so much, I think that'll be my new blog link!'

So there you go! :D

Also tried cheese but he added mayo with it which made it taste kinda weird. D:

P.S.: Those of you wondering why I didn't go for chocolate from the start, you obviously never tried banana apom before. It's heavennnn~

P.P.S.: Spoilt brats are sad people.

0 commentz: