CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Sunday, February 14, 2010

RAWR

Happy Chinese New Year and Valentine's Day!


New year and Valentine's post!

Ok I lied. I still got a bunch of old photos I haven't gotten up yet so Imma blog about them first.

BUT! I'll prolly blog about them tomorrow since my sister's camera is lame and only has 2GB space unlike some chao geng people with 16GB. T____T

Also I'm very teh lazy and have huge ulcers on BOTH sides of my lower lip and am in a very cranky mood because of them so the captions will be short or non-existent.

I've no idea how that is related either.

And the fact that eating causes my mouth extreme physical trauma doesn't seem to have slowed me down, which is supposed to be the only good thing about ulcers. T_T

And there will be a tiiiiny part about Valentine's. So I didn't completely lie ok.

Oooh, this is turning into a very ranty post huh?

Wait! I got something good to tell. Relatives are telling me I lost weight (chao chao chao rare thing ok) although I actually didn't and I'm super happy about that, hehe.

Yalah yalah, I'm a superficial person who cares about what they think ok. You think I want to come back everytime and hear how I've been putting on wright and gotten fat?

Got to wear my super purdy shoes today too and they didn't hurt like crap while still making me look longer-legged. Wtf shaddap I know damn perasan.

But that's for the next post!

Now we shall see yummy piccies of food!

Hobahn, a korean BBQ place at the Waterfront.

One table with all coke...

And the other with all tea!

Starters! The sushi was so nice we ordered another plate.

Beef.

(Quite) fresh and crispy vege!

Nom nom nom, Imma wabbit :D

Kimchi ramen which was also super omfgtehnoms that we ordered another bowl.

Sizzle sizzle

Janice eats with extreme concentration as she's analyzing every molecule in her food.

'Hmm, glycosidic bonds between them carbs.'

More sizzle sizzle

Woot! LAMB! :DDDDDD

I really love this picture of Megan. So pretty!

Omg, yummy. T___T

Some steamboat thingy at the other table. You can tell it's the other table because you can see a teacup instead of a coke can/glass like in nearly every other photo.

Bones leftover from what I gorged on.

Went back to Gaik jie jie's house after that.

Mini lion!

Mini-er lion string puppet!

Random: My (ex) college's new audi! It's been under construction for ages and this is the final product!

Much classier than the old one.

Had lunch with the girls at Sushi Tei after the usual bout of *shoulder place*-ing.

We decided to order stuff and share instead of individual dishes.

Agedashi Tofu

Dai Dai Roll

And Sashimi Salad!

For dessert, Macha Wafer!

Some weird car we saw in the carpark. Check out the mirrors!

And a tiny black kitten in the pet shop. Anna and I couldn't figure out where the mewing was coming from at first. @.@

Had Secret Recipe's tea time special: cake and free coffee or tea

The bolded part is the only part Anna's is interested in lol.

I love pretty foam shapes and I love these big white cups! My house is gonna have these some day. :)

Bought more super cheap (but still cute) panties! Please don't ask why they're hanging like that. We were desparate to get out ok!

Thursday morning mum and I had brekkie at the USJ 2 kopitiam. Not the one with the very yummy yong tau fu, the one with the yummy Hakka Mee!

Seriously, this is like the best hakka mee ever. Ever. EVERRRR.

Oh my gosh, I really love my hakka mee man. He's been there for years and I always go to him for my hakka mee.

He's always there with that hat of his making his super omfgtehnomssss hakka mee. And I always always order from him when I go there.

But only thing is... he only sells till like midday. TT____TT

Later that day, we celebrated an early Valentine's Day and the boy surprised me with a lovely gift!

Why can't you take proper photos? -.-

Thanks! *less than 3*

Makan makan mmm...

Yeah, had to celebrate it early because here I am, in Penang on the 14th.

I already think I gained weight. T.T

Happy Rawr Chinese New Year!


Lovezz,

~*JJ*~

P.S.: Fishies also got new home!

Bigger one summore!

Imma buy more teman for you two. C:

P.P.S.: The weather is hot!!! Sweaty! D:

Why is it always so heaty here in Penang on Chu Yi?

And it was also so hard to find a place to eat because all the shops are closed!

P.P.P.S.: Watching reruns of Friends on the hotel tv. I miss my Starworld. D:

P.P.P.P.S.: OMG, just saw a bunch of pink roses left outside a hotel door. So sweet! ^__^

0 commentz: