CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, April 5, 2010

Giant BBQ Snow Crabs

I am so bored.

In fact, minus all the trouble of transport and the fees, I'm dying to go back to studying.

I really do like to learn new things -that I have interest in- and the only reason I dread University is because of the barrage of exams we'll have to face again.

Also, I am going to do Nutrition and Dietetics first. And I will try to get into Vet Science from 2011 and get a scholarship for it.


But if I can't get one, I don't think it's really practical of me to study it then. It's like super expensive (about the same as Med) and I probably won't be able to earn the money back so quickly.

Investment wise, it's a lose.

It's just that I feel that if I'm going to spend the next four to five years studying and stressing over exams, I want to do something I actually like. Like studying about animals and how to help them.

But I guess studying about food is just as good too. Nutrition and Dietetics here I come. :D

Hope this also clears up questions about what's my plan for the future.

Random pics before the yummy barbeque photos!

Is this what newbies get for Pet Society now?

So nice! Last year it was just a TV, a bed and a stand, all with super 2D lame colours.

Serious upgrade there!

Also I'm kinda addicted to the kinda new game Hotel City. Still not sure how it goes as it's still beta but I like managing and decorating so yay! I wish they let us have our own customized avatar though. D:

My cousin has just reached level 25 and unlocked the swimming pool. But she hasn't built one yet so I can't see how it looks like.

Gray never looked cooler! Squeee~!

Personally I like the other (evil) Erza's hairstyle better though.

Satisfied my cereal craving! :D

And finally tested out the unusual Kit Kat flavours. Weird. O.o

Hmm, I prefer the original I think.

And before mum and dad restocked the house with snacks, there was nothing much to have as midnight snacks.

You know, nothing to heavy and easy to make.

Sooooo, I resorted to eggies!

Four, omg four soft boiled eggs!

I was so greedy and as a result, was put off eggs for some time. Ugh...

Easy hard boiled ones with some soy sauce and pepper dip make good snacks.

And of course, telur goreng! :D

But once, I broke out of the eggy tradition lol.

MUSTARD FTW.

Last week was my first day out with friends in ages.

Oh yeah, eyes much better though I really shouldn't push it with the computer screen.

Cute bags that FourSkin uses. There's also the Medium and Large carrier lol.

Our lunchies!

And till today, my fries remain un-unsoggy-fied, Sam. -.-

Anna's Happy Meal crossword puzzle.

That she just loves to spot flaws with.

Had to go to Casamia to rearrange the family photo shoot with mum.

It's a really nice place and they have really good customer service.

OK. Finally finished with the random pics.

Below are pics of Friday and Saturday when my cousins visited. Some are from my phone because the camera battery died halfway. =.=

Foo koko also came down for some business thingy and stayed for the BBQ.

Dunno why he likes to merenung with his lower lip pursed.

So before we headed to Gaik jie jie's place, we took him to Baskin Robbin's since he likes ice cream too!

Awesome promotion that BR has.

Pink Wednesday where you wear something pink and save money on your scoop!

Also, I chose to photograph this ad since it's right next to two of my favourite flavours EVER.

Then we picked up my sis and went over to DPC!

Raw food that will become hot flavourful yummies soon.

Barbeque and grill! With some sauces and seasonings at the side. (OMG total alliteration! :D)

Cousin doing what she loves.

Funny beers and drinks my cousins like to test out.

Time for some yummies piccies:

Snow crab! Mummy helped me peel since I was still snapping away with my camera.

Sorry la, normally you'd seem huge but this time...

You lose to the snow crabs my cousins bought from Japan.

There's lala and kebab too!

Love the mushroom mix! Not so much my sis diseased-looking fried egg. :P

Mmm, wings, crabs, mushroom and mee. Yum!

Proof once again that our family knows how to enjoy good food!

Now for some nom piccies:

Mah nephew!

Lol, either devouring food or observing it.

You can tell Janice and I are related. We both loooove bacon. (ok, I know half the world loves bacon too lol)

You shall not defeat me, lamb chop! Rawr!

Hmm, just realize I've been wearing my glasses for over amonth now.

Ok, cute kiddies pics:

This two is from Friday night. Janice as a fairy and Fiona makan-ing a jelly.

Back to Saturday night.

I love slinkies and I can fix most of the twisted ones real good! I fixed that one lol.

Fiona can pose super cute also!

Group piccy:

My aunts pwn because they also can pose!

Glowstick for Earth Hour piccies:

SO. MANY. STICKS. O.O

Can join them up too.

Blue ones are total love.

So dark can only see the glowstick and not my wrist at all!

Eddie koko did this for his daughter!

And other daughter!

Candles to light the place.

And the food!

Lol, Earth Hour tree decorations differ abit from Christmas.

Dessert piccies:
Awesome sight. A pretty girl holding boxes of ice cream.

No, this is not an invitation to kau my sister. Any scum touch her and they will die.

Tried this for a bit but traded it for Belgian Chocolate in the end. :P

Celebration piccies:

7th Year Wedding Anniversary!

Aww :)

Kids: Mummy, daddy! We'll help take out the candles!

Cut cake!

After that, the men straight go back to watch football. -____-

Finally, doggy piccies:

Awesome husky my cousin has, Bingo. (don't be jealous, Gene :P)

Ironically, Bingo is a female. They wanted a male at first but the shop made a mistake. By the time they found out, she was already responding to Bingo!

And my cousin has such a nice female name picked out. Ashley if I remember correctly.

She's very pretty.

And of course, their maltese Leslie!

He's super hyper so it was really hard to get a good shot. He'll only sit still if you manja and pet him. -.-"

DIY Candy Floss Machine piccies:

Cousin bought it from Japan too.

Normal candy consisting of boiled ones and skittles and toffee.

Put the candy in the little container and it'll drop down and get melted.

Soon, wisps of floss start appearing!

Gotta catch them with your stick!

Lemon mint candy floss might sound weird but it's actually super nice!

Next day, we sent Ah Foo koko off with a late lunch at Sakae Sushi.

Sashimi!

Found out my cousin loves chuka kurage too! Finally, someone who can appreciate the taste as well!

Tofu that my parents love too.

By the time this came, I was too full to eat already. D:

But still took some la. Can't pass up salmon and pinhead mushroom in miso soup!

Lovezz,

~*JJ*~

P.S.: When my dads stocks up the snack cupboard, he stocks it up good.

I see Chipster! ♥

P.P.S.:

Wtf.

Could've chosen a better picture you know. Like one where my mouth is not gaping wide.

God, I hate those robes.

Anyways, the Foundation Studies KDU offers is really is good. So yeah, go.

0 commentz: