CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Saturday, April 3, 2010

I DOES YOUR MEME NAO

Tag Meme time!

I owe Anna this from like years ago.


Leave me a comment and I'll give you a letter. After that you make a list of ten loved things which start with that letter.

Ok, I know no one is gonna do it because you all hate tags/memes. But I'm lifeless and I promised a friend ok.

Yup, Y.

She actually gave me 'O' first but decided 'Y' was harder.

And I was ready to wow you all with things like oranges and One Manga!

Ok, not really. I just came up with that like 2 minutes ago before she changed me to Y.

But Y is pretty good.

I don't usually play favourites (yeah right) but it's like my second favourite letter after J.

Just because I've been called JJ or J or Jia by lotsa loved ones since forever, ya know?

And it's like the first letter of the last part of my name and all. So yeah, you may think I'm being totally self centred here.

But who cares what you think? :D

This is a cool Y!

And sorry, was put into a totally bitchy mood today lol. I'm already being very nice compared to what I really want to say to certain peoplezzz.

I deserve a whole box of chocolate for my efforts to be nice. *hint hint*

Ok, this just gay-ed it up.

Let's start!



Y

1. Yo-yo
Yo-yo is first because it's like the first thing that came into my mind and when you're young they go 'Y IS FOR YO YO!' right into your face before you even hit three.

BUT, it is also first because yo-yos (correct plural for yo-yo, I checked!) are so damn awesome, my lowly range of vocab can't possibly tell you how awesome it is.

But it's pretty damn awesome.

I used to play it with my cousins all day! I could even do tricks, very basic ones but still! Bet I can still do them now if I had a proper yo-yo, which is surprisingly hard to find nowadays.


That phase just kinda died out some years ago. I even had a yo-yo that could light up and make swirly noises. And it was blue! T____T

All in favour of getting yo-yos back say aye!

2. Yummies
This is so counted ok.

And no explanation needed. Who doesn't like tongue-orgasmic yummies?

Fav yummy ever!

3. Yolk
I don't know get some people only take the egg whites. The yolk has it's own unique taste of their own and should never be left out. I always have my eggs with at least some yolk. And they help with the baking!

Also, you do need some of it in your diet. Trust the future dietician! *proud pose* (ok somehow cannot say with as much oomph as vet but still okay la)

Anyways, yolks complete the eggy taste so appreciate them dammit! Ahem.



4. Yeast
Speaking of yolk...

Yeast are tiny lil things but they're like the first answer I think of in a bio 'what reproduces by budding' question and this has helped me loads.

And I love them lotsa because they make bread and pastries and stuff rise and become all fluffy and spongey and soft and stuff and omnomnomnom delicious! XDDD

I luff fluffy pastry!


5. Yacht
Want one. Will own one.

Like this one.

Muff said.

6. Yards
I love beautiful yards or gardens. I'm definitely getting a place with a nice big one (poor husband FHL) and it's gonna have really pretty bright flowers and soft green grass carpeting the ground. No carpet grass, it's not as carpet-y as it sounds.

Rose bushes are a must, and carnations, tulips, bougainvilleas, croesus, honeysuckle, hollyhocks, pussy willow, geraniums ETC ETC ETC. For my pond (of course there's a pond) there'll be lotus, and vine-y stuff on the fences like morning glory too. Yes I got it sorta planned out already. -.-

I like some weeds and fungi growing sporadically about too. By weeds I mean cute little dandelions and poppies, by fungi I mean cute, not poisonous mushrooms.

Can't be poisonous, or my poor dog might accidentally eat it and get sick (of course I'm gonna have a dog running about).

And also a nice shady area near a fountain for garden teas. I love those!


7. Yak
It was a toss up between yak and yodelling here but since I only admire yodeller yoders yodelers pengyodel? people who yodel and don't actually love them, I decided on these cute furry creatures instead.

They are so cute and fuzzy they make me want to bury my face into their fur! Plus they were alot of help to the people a long time ago and still provide lots to humans now.

But they're dwindling in number and must be preserved or they might go extinct like them dodo birds! T_T

I learnt this all on Stanley when I was a little kid! :D

8. Yann
She's troublesome. She's noisy. She's obsessed with cheer. She's my sister.

Of course I love her.

9. Ying
Hehe, best for last. :P

Despite all the JJ's and Jia's, I love the Ying part of my name because it sets me apart from my sister. We have lovely chinese names given by our parents and Jia Yann and Jia Ying are different by only 3 letters. 颖 means clever and I love it because it's meaningful and rare.

I always have problems describing it because it's so rare actually lol because my chinese is retarded and the only time I ever saw that 颖 was in 脱颖而出 which not many people know.

But I still love it because it's part of me. :)


10. Yank
Only because I've ran out of words and had to check the dictionary, it reminds me of pulling someone's nose and it totally sounds like 'wank' which is the slang for masturbation that I always giggle at for some reason.

Yank. Wank. Hee hee hee.


(no image for that duh)

Finally done! It was harder than I thought it would be lol but good challenge. :D

Remember to ask for your letter (even though I know you won't)!

2 commentz:

Anonymous said...

AMAGAD, I APPROVE OF THIS POST VERY MUCHLY. *thumbs up*

I like your Y's muchly, oh yes I do.

Aaah, I remember the time when yo-yos were such a big hit in primary school! Everyone had one and everyone was showing off uncool tricks! I particulary remember "Walk the Dog", heehee. I can't remember the particular brand that promoted these tricks, though -_-" If you've watched Journey to the Center of the Earth, you'll remember that Brendan Fraser's character says that yo-yos were the PSPs back then! AYE!

I've always thought that orgasm must be like melted butter on toast, mmm. Yummie  ̄ω ̄

Omg, I love the yolk D: I mean, I like egg in general but lots of delicious food are made with yolk! @_@

Italian pastries are the best! Especially with the herbs like rosemaries ♥ And of course, toasted bread!

You WANT one? Well, please remember when you do get one so I can have a free ride pl0x kthnxbai

I love big, beautiful yards ♥ Mine would probably have lots of camellias and peonies, though. Those are some of my favourites flowers. But the moar, the bettar. It'll be like a sanctuary for my fairy ♥ And myself, ololol. I can't even begin to tell you how much of a necessity a pond is. I have a water obsession.

I didn't know you have a bovine fetish, Jia. I'm not sure I want to bury my face in its fur, either.

Your sister is full of lulz. She makes me laugh all the time. "Why isn't there anyone online!?". Because it's 7 in the morning, duhh!

Well, I'd yank your hair if I could! Lol, you wanker, you.

Imo, you should have Yan, too, but that's just me of course~

+10 brownie points.
- Annabelle (can't risk putting up my LJ account for display here, lul)

~*JJ*~ said...

LOL YAY.

Yessss, everyone just had to have one of them (or more), the more elaborate the better. I once saw this yo-yo that could spray water as it spinned down wtf. Don't they get it that you just need one good yo-yo and lotsa practise? D:

Omgomgomg, I was just having that! I just had and orgasm. ;D

The yolk is so important and underrated! And it's where the baby chick grows before it hatches out!

I always liked the name: rosemary. But I'm not sure if I've tasted it before. T.T How does it taste like?

Yeah, I always had this dream of going out far into the the ocean and watching the dolphins and whales in the water at night. You come?

The pretty pond in your place gave me the inspiration to have a miniature waterfall over my pond!

But it's soft and furry!!!

Hahahaha, my sis is one of a kind. :3

Lol, I like your Yan too coz it means happy! C:

My hair has been reduced to nothing due to a bad haircut today! T___T

Lol, you better not. But it's friends only anyway. :P