CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Friday, April 23, 2010

Where's The Oomph?

Just had the most eventful week in the whole of last two months.


That's... just really sad. Ugh, I can't wait to start studying again.

And now I have to slap myself for saying that. -___-

So Seafield's Sports Day was last weekend. I hadn't slept the whole night but daddy came banging at my door at 9 in the morning asking if I wanted to go see my sister's cheer performance.

My immediate reaction was to snort derisively and crawl into bed.

But thanks to daddy's coughpersuasioncough, I somehow found myself at the MPSJ field at 10.30am in full glare of the midday sun.

Hari Sukan has been held here every year since I can remember.

But it was okay I guess. Saw some old friends thought most of the people I knew had already graduated.

Some teachers even still remember me lol! I don't know why but Puan Thilaham always remembers me even though she only taught me for a year when I was in Form 3.

That was a whole four years ago! Summore I was always super quiet since it was Moral class.

Dunno why but I feel super honoured. :D

Purple house is leading wtf. The first year I was in Seafield, we were at the bottom. But over the years Purple manage to slowly crawl up to the top.

And now we're in first place! Geng right? :P

Since as usual, things were delayed, I went to check out the St. John tent first.

I really don't know most of the juniors anyway but it was cool to see Wai Yee and Sok Kuan in Adult Uniforms being all big and teaching the kiddies First Aid.

Sho kyute ok!

Base camp where they let the casualties rest.

Yeah, another reason I went was to see if there was any news about my own uniform that was lent by Hui Ting a couple of years ago.

But surprise surprise! There was no news. Feh, talk about irresponsible.

11.30 and they were still practising.

I was feeling faint from the hot sun and the lack of sleep by then.

Thank goodness they started soon.

Cheer performances is such a huge event that everyone likes to stand up to get a better view.

The house teams usually perform first. And then only Vulcanz as the finale.

Thw music editing for most teams were pretty lousy and they didn't seem to have enough oomph in them. Yellow house was the only exception.

I was in my Purple house team in Form 1 and we got first place for this event. This was msotly thanks to our creative and talented captains la.

So because of this, I always held high hopes for Purple house in this event.

But WTF is WTF, they sucked this year. SUCKED. SUCKEDDDDD.

I mean, I know the thing is called Senamrobik. But come on! Everyone knows it's just an excuse to do a much cooler performance with an invigourating dance and amateur cheer stunts.

DUH.

Seriously, I never ever knew Patron Tequila could be dulled down so much. Ever.

But lucky we had the Vulcanz to cheer our spirits up. That's what they're supposed to do anyway.

Love the shots.

I chao geng ok. Took video with my phone while snapping pics with my camera at the same time.

This is because certain parents (the ones who dragged me out in the first place mind you) made excuses that they cannot take pics.

Nah, I scowl at you two. D:

Cheers...

Dances...

And stunts.

They really are quite good.

This part a little messy though, sis also agreed.

This one was nice.

The guys and girls taking turns lol.

And end!


Here's the video. Considering I was doing two things at once, how I managed to hold the phone this steady is a miracle.

But aside from the weird head blocking a bit I think I did an ok job. :D

Then we faster run to air con place because we were all sweaty already.

Lunchies! First time here.

"Hrmmm, what to order?"

I had mee while mummy and daddy had rice.

To go with the pork and duck! It is yum!

Soup was abit too salty but veggie was grEight!

And the prices are quite reasonable too.

After getting sis from the gym later that evening, we headed over to Gaik jie jie's place for satay celup!

Only then did we realize the extend of our 'Malaysian tan'.

My slipper mark wasn't so bad but sis punya arms are really dark now!

And I was washing up in front of the mirror just a few minutes ago and realize even my bra straps made a stupid tan line on my collar bone.

Screw Malaysian weather! T___T

Lucky we can has yummy food to cheer us up. :D

Mmmmmm.... :9

Satisfied guests' plates.

Gaik jie jie also bought these weird cans of chocolate. Yes, they look normal enough here.

What's so weird about them is depicted in the right lower corner of the can.

Ok, I just realize no one can read that. Anyway, it says that the can of chocolate is Self-heating.

So that's why they put the Hot there!

Comes in latte too.

It's a little on the pricey side because the amount of the drink inside is actually not alot. But like my cousin said, it's convenient for hikers, travellers or campers who need a hot drink without all the fuss of building a fire and stuff.

The top of the can is covered with a plastic thing that lets you slowly sip your hot drink.

Instructions. Less complicated than it seems.

They have to a label to prevent accidentally pressing of the button.

Tear off.

And press the button as hard as you can!

Shake vigorously (seriously must be very vigorous wan) and wait as it heats up.

When the Perfect indicator changed to green, it's ready to be ingested. :D

But be careful not to leave it heating without opening too long, or it might overheat and explode.

I'm kidding about the exploding part. But it could happen. :P

My guess is that there's a fragile container at the bottom with some chemical inside and it's surrounded by another chemical.

When the button is pressed, the container breaks and an exothermic reaction occurs (meaning it gives out heat) so the bottom gets hot and will warm the drink inside. Kinda the same concept as a glowstick?

But it's just a guess.

Only thing I don't like is that when you open, a little of the drink will spurt out. Messy!

But still, YUMMM. Hot chocolate!

On a chocolate note, my chocolate cravings has been satisfied!

Dad bought this brand of Dark chocolate, Vezzo, and it's quite good.

It's so onnomnom yummy-looking!

And it's yummy tasting too!

More chocolate please. T_T

P.S.: Happy Birthday to Jon and Ben!

They both celebrate their birthdays on the 23rd and they are both awesome awesome people.

One is like my best pondan guy-girl friend who I can be as straightforward as I want to be because he is too!

Sometimes he surprises me by saying really cynical old people things and yet sometimes he can be so super childish too.

And he has no idea how to be a gentleman. Or maybe it's just to me because I'm pretty sure I'm like a guy-girl friend to him too. Well, better than Dav anyway.

The other one is my HAFWB (you cannot know what it stands for because it's our secret so there!) and this one at least knows how to be a gentleman.

He's super funny and totally creative. Everytime I see his drawings I go O dot O.

Anyways, hope both of you had great brithdays!

P.P.S.: I cannot for the life of me keep long nails.

One day out and I broke my index ringer's nail already. SO I terpaksa chop of the rest of the fingers' nails too. T.T

Here's a pic of my longest nail before I cut it off. FOREVER.

Just kidding.

P.P.S.: If you're wondering why this post was dated like 3 days ago, it's because I always upload my photo's in a new post first then procrastinate a few days before adding text.

The date and time that is recorded is when I first click New Post. Yeah, blogger is abit weird like that.

0 commentz: