CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, April 20, 2010

My Very Own IMMD

Ohmygoshohmygoshohmygosh.

I got into University of Queensland for Vet Science! :DDDDD

May I stress again how nearly impossible it is to get in? Nearly everyone was already comforting me and telling me how hard it is before any notice even came from the universities that I almost lost hope myself.

But hah! I still got in. Wheeeeeeeeeee~!

Now, the problem with the extremely high fees... Anyone know any good scholarships open about now?

P.S.: Please don't let me get so close to my dream and then crush it unpredictably into pieces.

2 commentz:

Anonymous said...

Congrats, Jia! ♥ I'll be super happy if you do get to study there! I'll have a friend in Queensland :D

Aaand. Um, my friend recently got a scholarship from the Star newspaper. But I'm not sure when she applied because I know she mentioned it after she got her SPM results which was last year. Maybe you want to check that? I'll ask her about it, too.

-Annabelle

~*JJ*~ said...

Thanks! Awesome, ada teman di situ.

Ooo, really? Please do and thank you!