CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, March 30, 2010

Port Dickson 2

So mafan.


Just because I'm starting in a local Uni, terpaksa take MUET. It's exactly the same as IELTS with the reading and writing all that and I aced that.

But nooooo, seems they can't just accept that. Need to mafan mafan wake up at 6.30am and go to Seafield (yeah, I chose there as my centre, ah memories...) to write stupid essays and crap something for half an hour again.

Honestly I'm most scared of the speaking part because there's that thing where you imporomptu need to come up with super long (and at least slightly intelligent sounding) answers.

Actually that part is still ok; I'm quite good at crapping. But what I can't do is being judged in front of a panel of people who are watching for every slip up I make.

Eeeep!

Anyways, it's on the 24th so maybe I'll see some old friends there if there's ko-ku. *coughstjohncough* T_T

Eyes getting much better, even right eye seems to be clearing up a little. Will be back to normal soon I hope and I can finally be rid of these horrendous glasses.

Yay!

Second and third day pics from PD!

Buffet brekkie had plain yoghurt. I like this place. :D

Has like most things a normal buffet with western breakfast would have. Except BACON.

Ok, don't like them so much anymore. =.=

Food is quite cold and tastes thin too. So actually overall is ok ok only.

Niece eating mee. Or cereal.

Ok it was mee. But I've been craving cereal for the past few weeks and it's constantly on my brain now. T_T

Megan, super no appetite because she wanted to go swimming real bad lol.

After makan, I went back for a nap then joined them at the pool for a late lunch.

You know, since I couldn't swim because I didn't wanna risk infecting everyone in the pool with my eyes.

Ugh, my eyes sounds like some really serious pandemic thingy. =.=

Random craving for ceasar salad which daddy complied. :DDDD

But the croutons were super chewy and oily and totally ruined it since that's one of my favourite part of a ceasar salad.

Yes, I do get random food cravings and totally random times. Don't ask me why. My stomach just speaks to me like that you know.

Then I'll just keep going to my kitchen to check the fridge and cupboard even though I know that particular item isn't there. But I'll still check half a dozen times first anyway.

I know I'm a glutton shaddap.

I actually want steaming garlic bread now. Pizza Hut one.

Bleh. Hungry.

My nieces so cute!

Sis also can swim coz she's not all red eyed. D:

Eddie koko floating.

FLOATING NOODLE FTW.

Cousin watching over her daughters in the shallow area.

Lol, they have these poncho thingys to dry off. Super cute, makes them look like one of those shrouded Mexicans.

Got back to hotel room to take a call while the parents' turn to nap.

They came to our room to kacau us since the rest were asleep too lol.

The parents said they would to take us to the beach! But in the end tak jadi. D:

Who comes to PD and doesn't go to the beach I ask you?

Ok, us. But I guess the beach was hard to access from our hotel anyway.

Instead, we went down to Melacca that night!

Lol so semangat.

Actually my cousin and her husband does this often since he's from Melacca and they love the food there.

So we stopped by this alley for dinner.

Very yum!

Got lala and see ham and fish and vege and more!

We ate plates and plates of them! Around 15 of the clams itself maybe? =X

Eat like this.

But this one they did half raw and we weren't used to it, so not so nice. Sent back for them to cook fully again.

Supposed to go for second round but we were too full so Gaik jie jie suggested go Jonker Street for a walk first.

Passed by this on the way. Stuff is probably cheaper than the other Top Man though lol.

Wah, so crowded and brightly lit!

Can see my cousin walking up ahead with my niece.

Basically they have all sorts of cheap food and stuff here.

Really all sorts, ranges from ting ting tang to fried radish to takoyaki.

Even got DIY candy floss machine! But the short repetitive song that comes on when it starts spinning is so annoying. -.-

Stuff they sell also alot in variety, like earring stands, soft toys, undies, face masks and pottery.

There's even a pub in the corner with drinks and singing and stuff.

Check out this huge drink my cousin got. Ok only, fruity but too light.

Lol, and check out my hand sanitizer at the side which I used so often to disinfect what I might have touched and infected. =.=

Didn't go back empty handed of course. Besides some snacks we got, my nieces also got these!

I really loved playing with them when I was their age.

Actually, even now also still like.

And this just goes to show that people of all ages can enjoy it. Go daddy!

Aww, so sweet. :)

Cousin's girlfriend wearing glasses too because she also got it. We're infected, the whole lot of us. T__T

Finally, it was time for the second round. Though by this time it was already nearly supper time.

Come to Melacca with cousins, of course must eat satay celup!

Look at all teh food!

They will just keep refilling for you and then count the sticks at the end. So don't worry about running out.

Omg so hungry now. T_T

Pig ears! Which I tried since daddy said it was crunchy.

It was more pokey really but not bad.

Usual omnomnom pic.

Ignore retarded hair, it got in the way of my noms.

Century eggy! :D

For a bunch of 'not really hungry' people, this is what we have to show. :D

Omgomgomgomg, the ride back was super scary!

Well, we got there using GPS as well but it was still daytime then so maybe we were traveling the same roads too.

But at night around eleven plus, it is so damn frightening. T___T

The roads we took (if you can even call them roads) were even more ulu then PD! It was all dark and scary with no streetlights.

As if that wasn't freaky enough, along both sides of the road, there was nothing but a dense forest. Trees and bushes everywhere with no sign of life or civilization around for miles.

It was so silent and dead. And we were traveling for more than an hour along these roads, hardly passing other cars and the only light source was from our two cars' headlights.

Ok not that terrifying for me who wasn't driving and blasting music in the back, nor those few that fell asleep and didn't wake up till we stopped.

But for the two drivers, I'm sure it wasn't the best drive of their lives.

Summore my cousin who was riding shotgun suddenly saw a sign that said "JALAN KE SILIAU" or something like that.

And well, si liau means 'die already' in Hokkien. O.O

Totally freaked her out and when we finally saw a police station right in the middle of nowhere, we chanced it and Eddie koko went down to get directions.

Turns out the GPS was leading us the right way (despite it being a really scary way) and we got there around 12.30 as the GPS predicted.

BUT IT WAS STILL WAY FREAKY. Especially the dark forest on both sides.

Cousin's room loaned a crab catcher.

So cool! Wasn't really intending to kill and eat them. The crabs really were quite small and didn't have much meat anyways.

We let them go the next day before we left.

Got up late on Sunday and checked out right away.

Cousin suggested to go to Mid Valley for lunch.

I always forget the chee cheong fun at My Toast isn't nice. =.=

But soft boiled eggs are awesome as usual!

Eat eat eat.

Nyeeeh~!

Hmm, squating habit very catching.

Dessert for Janice!

They were having this huge Alice in Wonderland thing there that day.

The singing flowers!

Which reminded me that I haven't even watched yet!

Will go soon now that vision is clearing up. Hope they still showing it, I've been so cut off these last few weeks. T.T

They even had a performance every few hours!

Not the real actors no matter how much I wish they were. T______T

Red Queen!

Didn't manage to get the White Queen's display. D:

Tea time! So prettily laid table.

It was pretty cool and quite elaborate. Lotsa effort but worth it because it was like forever crowded with people snapping photos and stuff.

And look!

Big bag of Bobbi Brown stuff!

Nah, just kidding. It's a free teapot and teacup set for more than RM300 spent at certain shops. I think.

Anyways, Bobbi Brown is one of them and the lady there is a good friend of my cousin's so she gave this bag to carry the box in.

Fianlly got home around 5 plus and rested.

Fun trip, so maybe it wasn't such a bad thing mum dragged me along after all. I liked the chalets anyways even f there was no beach.

And that I had to look like a blind bat most of the time. -__-

P.S.: Dunno why I've been rambling nonsensically the last few days. Example would be the last three posts.

Just in the mood I guess.

0 commentz: