CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Saturday, July 5, 2008

Two Birthdays and A Duty

Yesterday was Megan and Chuan's birthday.

They are my niece and cousin respectively.

It was a very happy night with lots of food and so many presents for Megan.

She loves ripping them open. Then she takes one look at what's inside, throws it aside to the person nearest to her and starts with another gift-wrapped box.

She got Barney bolster and pottery and bag, clothes, a Play-Doh set, a scooter, art board, food etc.

I want to be her age with such an indulging family.

Chuan will get a belated prezzie, a swiss army knife. But don't tell him (yes, I know you don't know him).

The 4th of July is also Independence Day for the USA but we don't live there so bugger it.

Jo; I knew she couldn't resist the chocolate. Haha, I was right!


Went for St John Flag Day duty today. Came back completely pooped out.

I look half dead. And stupid. No headgear. Will get a zit attack after this.


So so tired. And it didn't help that I didn't get a good night's sleep last night.

I kept waking up at random hours of the night and, being to lazy to reach out for my handphone, I kept straining my eyes to see if it was already dawn through my 99% opaque 1% translucent curtains.

Woke up around 3 times and when I woke again at 7, I couldn't go back to sleep so I picked up a magazine and flicked through it.

Got to Foo's house around 9.30 and Yih Foo (different Foo's) arrived around 10.30. Then went for a three hour duty at Taipan.

It was about an average duty's money for me but Foo got 5 ten dollar bills! KNS! I only got 3. T.T

I think we neglected Yih Foo a bit. Feel guilty now. D=

Saw some USJ 13 members who were on duty as well. Foo was suspiscious, and with a good reason. Hmm...

I realised I can't hit an animal.

I tried punishing my naughty Shaggy today by caning him but after one stroke I dropped down to hugged him and felt guilty enough to take ten of the same strokes for him.

Don't harm animals. Period.

Anyway, I have two tuitions today and I really need to get my Add Maths project done. Or start on it anyway.

I didn't know it was due on Wednesday! I thought it was Friday so I had more time to scrinch from other people!

Gah...

Better get started soon.

Feet aching,

~*JJ*~

0 commentz: