CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, July 10, 2008

Rubik and His Cube


Behold. The Rubik’s Cube.

And I finally solved it!

*does the in-your-face jig to those who still can’t* (even though they don’t really care)

Okay, I know lotsa people can do it too. Just let me have my moment of imaginary glory.

And yeah, it’s the new craze in the library and probably our school too.


I'd love to have these earrings! So cute!

Thanks to Beh who taught me the early steps and Foo with his ‘kind’ and ‘patient’ (*gags on the word ‘patient’*) tutelage, I finally managed to solved the damn thing and get on with my life.


@.@


Yer, why so impatient? Bully me? T.T (actually he helped a lot xD )

Anyway, if I didn’t, it’d be on my mind hiding in a little corner and poking my brain with a little stick saying, “You haven’t solved it yet~! You idiot...”.

I solved it all by myself in my mum’s car on the way home from Lit tuition when Mei Shien’s cube and I was so excited because I had been doing the last step wrong all the time and it was so frustrating so when I finally got it right, I was so gosh-darn happy.

(nice long run-on sentence xD)

But my mum didn’t care. Instead of congratulating me, or even pretending to be happy for me, she scolded me for wasting time on the stupid thing instead of studying. A trial-and-error toy, she called it.

That made me mad. I was like, “No, there are formulas and some logic to it.”

But she wouldn’t accept it and told me to put it aside to study. -.-

Funny, being a math lecturer, I thought she’d appreciate it more as those maths-y and science-y nerds (no offence since I did it too. Me is nerd =P) tend to do that.

Apparently, I thought wrong.

Oh well, I know when I’m wasting breath. My dad doesn’t appreciate it too anyway.

So, Imma gonna try it again and when I get used to it and memorize the formulas, I get to the understanding part. Yay-ness! =D

On another topic, I love my nail file.

They ain’t a girl’s best friend but they come pretty darn close.

More hand art Pei Pei drew.


looks like Wanted. xD

Giddy,

~*JJ*~

0 commentz: