CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, July 21, 2008

Recent Events

So, starting with Library AGM.

Very eventful. Was the emcee with Jo, haha. Had to switch the script around a few times but we pulled through. And we didn't slip up and giggle a single time like we kept doing in rehearsals.

Luv Luv Pn Tan. Promise will come back see her and the library. Other librarians come too!

I do feel somewhat lost now. No more library. Made many friends there. But very relieved in a way that I can finally get to step down and retire.

Ah, I love that word. Now I can seriously get down to studying (yeah right).

So good luck to the new board yadda yadda and all that. Thought I'd be very relaxed after the AGM but apparently not completely.

And was the Top 5 that predictable?

I feel resentful having to go for certain Saturday activities nowadays. Sigh...

Naruto is seriously getting lame. Gah, if I wasn't such a loyal fan, I'd have dumped it ages ago.

Have been sort of confused about my future ever since my teacher said something which disrupted my whole properly planned plans. But I think I've made my decision now. =D

Watched Batman today. Great movie! Batman retained his yeng-ness (though seems the other two movies sucked?). No wonder it cost a bomb.

Went with 4 botak guys and 1 not-botak guy. xD

Currently addicted to Journey to the Past, soundtrack from Disney's Anastasia.

I need to achieve my ideal weight to be in what I would consider a fit condition. But the only temptress to me, which is glorious glorious food, keeps intercepting.

Must. Control.

Refrain,

~*JJ*~

1 commentz:

Anonymous said...

You write very well.