CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Friday, July 11, 2008

Skills

Some people are just too darn talented.

While those amateurs (I'm below them) are fooling around solving the Rubik's cube by just completing all faces till they were the same colour, I went for tuition today and Pok happened to have brought his cube along.

He was like fooling around with it and solving it with a helluva amazing speed.

I just sat there watched stunned. (and feeling stupid, lol)

He says his record was 38 seconds. Top that!

He also did it one-handed. And it's faster than those 'experts' I've seen lately.

No offence. Though that was my intention. xD


And what my friend told me about this form 4 guy solving the cube in 8 seconds under the table can't be true coz apparently the world record is 9.1 seconds. Blah =P

He did so many patterns in mere minutes (sometimes seconds) and my favourite was the anaconda (sp?) where the L's on each side are linked together.

Don't have the real pic so had to settle with this. You need to see the real thing to see how awesomely cool it is!

All sides different colour! xP

My phone's battery konked out on me so Pok helped take the pic since I so jakun and was totally fascinated by it.

Seriously, there are so many more talented and smart people out there, I feel pretty stupid right now. As I should.

But I'm gonna learn it! Soon.

I told Kristin I'd learn to solve the cube and I did (though I did say after SPM at first) so I AM gonna learn these patterns! I'll do it! xD Yeah!

Note to self: self pep talk = cheesy + retarded

Don't know why I can't stop singing 'Take A Bow'. Stuck in my head. Songs do that to my mind often.

Now struggling with the lousy Monash cube because I don't have my own.

Need help with Add maths. I think part of my brain imploded because of it.

Stupid,

~*JJ*~

0 commentz: