CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Sunday, July 27, 2008

Commit

I reeeaally need to buck up.

Trials are next week but I don't seem to be able to do anything about it.

My brain is either screaming at my body to open a book to read but it does nothing whatsoever to comply or when I finally do flip open a Bio book, the info just does not get into my brain.

It's like my brain and body are fighting each other.

That sucks.

I want to do well and my mum has told me the requirements to get into what I want but why don't I feel motivated at all?

It's the procrastinator in me, I'm sure. And I'm shameful to say, I can't fight it.

Studies are my top priority at the moment, no matter what I say about fun and Jack being the dull dude and all.

I really have to put in effort and start doing my revision or I know I'll definitely regret it come next March.

My mp4 needs to drown in a tank of whatever will make mp4's suffer the most. It just suddenly vanished off about 5o++ (that's plus plus mind you) of my songs!

So now, I'm left to download all of them again. Which I am in no mood to do so as my computer is slow as hell.

Read the short version of The Godfather. Now I want to get my hands on the long version but I tell myself to wait till after SPM. Just like I'm waiting for Fated To Love You (qiu hui!).

And also a novel Vei Lynn lent me: Midori by Moolight. Not too bad.


The story was predictable in certain aspects but not in others. And OMG, the desserts decribed in it.

I want to eat them. NOW.

See?! I'm reading a story book when I should be studying! Not to mention watching TV and surfing the net. T.T

Went jogging but didn't feel very well after the first lap. Felt like barfing. Might be the pears and durian (so fattening!) I ate right before.

Not to mention my breath still smells of durians. Need mints!

And I spent 20 lousy bucks on some obsure branded beauty product. Which didn't work! D=

Study study. Really must study.

Note to self: Self pep talks are not just cheesy, they're useless too.

Study!!!,

~*JJ*~

P.S. : Some people should take a hint!

1 commentz:

Anonymous said...

yoo... funny thoughts!