CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, July 2, 2008

Listless

I don't know why but I have been really listless these days.

I feel tired most of the time and am bothered by some trivial things in my life. I need to let them go, seriously. But I can't for certain things.

Example of one of the things I can't just blow off would be the looming deadline of my Add Maths project which I haven't even started yet.

And the fact that I may be bringing my Sejarah book around the house but I haven't gone past the first page.

I really need a scholarship but I just can't seem to get off my fat ass and start studying for trials. Ugh...

I need a push but the only push I get is at the last minute when I procrastinate and do some serious cramming at 4 a.m. the night before with a litre of coffee next to me.

I must get into the habit of studying consistently! I've already (kind of) mastered sleeping early. By early, I mean 12 midnight, but it's a good start and way better than before.

I knew I had to take drastic measures to my lifestyle after going to see the doctor four effing times this year.

And not to mention drinking ko teh (bitter tea) twice already. When they say bitter, it really means bitter! >.<

I hate going to the doctor's; its a waste of money. Those blood suckers! They just rob everyone of their hard earned cash with expensive consultation and overcharged medicine.

I always avoid going to the doctors of possible and four times just doesn't cut it for me. So, it's early to bed, early to rise.

God, that was cheesy.

I am and ignoramus.

Ish, that Woei Yaw! Selfish ass! Can't he just shut up?! I want my collecting tin back! T.T

One more thing. A prayer for Encik Guna who is in a coma and in critical condition at the moment. May he recover with full health.

.
.
.
.
.

Thanksies. =)

Stupid local serives.

Again, I think I forgot to add something. Will update if I remember. xD

My cousin's family is here. Got to go!

Worn out,

~*JJ*~

P.S. : Wow, Mr Swee Aun commented on the last post. Cool... Thanks. Did he google SBJA car wash or something? Lol.

0 commentz: