CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, July 16, 2008

Couple of Days Late

Jia Ying : Shoot! I got tagged by Qiu Hui! .... Twice!
Kristin : Like you're going to do it anyway.
Jia Ying : I am, okay!
Kristin : Yeah, like one week later.
Jia Ying : ... Good point.

So, to prove that I am not as lazy as you think I am (and because I'm trying to avoid opening my sejarah book), I will do the two tags now. xD

Instructions: Remove one question from below and add in your personal question, make it a total of 20 questions. Then tag 8 people from your list. List them out at the end of the post. Notify them that they have been tagged.

1. What's your favourite thing to do?
Depends on my mood. Generally, reading, chatting and biking or anything fun. Oh, and gossiping. *sheepish grin*

2. Do you think money can buy happiness?
In the world we live in nowadays? Sadly, yes.

3. Do you believe you can survive without money?
Heck no. Refer to last question.

4. What are you afraid to lose the most?
Anyone that's dear to me.

5. If you win $1 million, what will you do?
1/2 to Charity (this includes animal shelters), 1/4 to shopping and 1/4 to saving. May vary with time.

6. How would you describe the person you like?
Sat here thinking for a good two minutes and still can't come up with the answer. Sorry.

7. List out three good points about the person who tagged you.
She's fun, friendly and a mushroom! (Just kidding!)

8. If you only have one wish, what will you wish for?
Only one? World peace, I guess?
Honestly, no one is going to be that unselfish, sooo, for my dreams and ambitions to come true?
But world peace is still good.

9. If you could rewind time, would you?
Sorely tempted. But things happen for a reason, don't they? I guess not.

10. What's your ambition?
If I wrote it down, it'd be too long. Safe to say: a good future with a stable *coughhighcough* income. Achieve some Animal Care degree and have a fun and meaningful life. And to travel the world.
And sing soprano. =D (inspired by Shin Ying's visit)

11. What's your favourite song at the moment?
Tears in Heaven (Wei Zhi and Jun Kang lah!)

12. If you can teleport once, where would you go?
Once? Then of course can't be far or I wouldn't be able to return. Er, almost anywhere out of Malaysia?

13. What do you think is the most important in your life?
The people I care for and the way I live my life.

14. If you could undo one doing mistake in the past, what would it be?
Too many.

15. If you have a chance, which part of your character would you like to change?
So many faults -.- Well, I suppose it would be my insecure side.

16. What music have you been listening recently?
Every type. I'm not that picky.

17. What is one thing you cannot do but you wished you could?
Be smart. Nuff said.

18. If you had the choice between freedom to voice out which might land you in hot soup or keep quiet and listen to other people's order which is safe but makes you someone who is living under someone's shadow. Which one would you choose.
Voice out but in a more diplomatic manner.

19. Whats the hardest decision you have to make now?
I'd prefer to keep it a secret, thanks.

My question 20. Are you more of a 'follow my heart' or a 'follow my head' person?
I don't know how to answer my own question. Lol.

*Tags*

~Foo (coz he seriously needs to return to blogging)
~Shike
~Jun Kang
~Kristin
~Skylar
~Wei Zhi (another one who needs to update)
~Diane
~Whoever is reading this. Haha, you're tagged!

As usual, most of those I tagged won't do it but wtv. 20 *beep*ing questions!

I think the instructions are confusing, because it's remove the first question and replace it with one of your own at the end, right?

Next Tag:

The last person who tagged you is?
Qiu Hui, duh.

What's the relationship of you with him/her?
Friends, classmates, librarian mates (wtv that is)

Your 5 impression towards him/her
Said before mah:
Fun
Friendly
Responsible
Sensible
Mushroom!

The most memorable thing that he/she has done to you
Er, camwhore with me? -.-" I'm not that shallow, just absent minded (can't think of anything else right now).

The most memorable words that he/she has say to you
Uh... uh... ^.^"
"Hi"?

If he/she becomes your lover, you will..
Luff her kao kao!

If she become's your enemy, you will...
Hate her kao kao? @.@

If he/she becomes your lover, he/she has to improve on..
Morphing into a (hot) guy. (don't question my sexuality -.-)

If he/she becomes your enemy, the reason is...
She took the last chocolate chip cookie! Rawr~!

The most desirable things to do for he/she is?
Dunno, wei. That's just wrong.

The overall impression to he/her is...
Mushroom! Haha, hung up on the mushroom gag. (yes, I am lame. Shaddap)

How do you think the people around you will feel about you?
Weird? Why do you think I always say "Ignore me" as they look at me one kind? Coz I've said or done something stupid/weird/random again.

The character for you for yourself is?
I think I'm confused. I'm confused of whether or not I'm confused.

On contrary, the character you hate of yourself is?
I repeat, my insecurities!

The most ideal person you want to be is?
No one is ideal to me. Really. Some parts of people I really admire but that's about it.

For the people who cares and likes you, say something about them
Thanks and I *heartz* you guys too~!

Ten people to tag
Same people as before:
~Foo
~Shike
~Jun Kang
~Kristin
~Skylar

~Wei Zhi
~Diane
~Simon
~Melissa
~Beh

Who is number 2 having relationship with?
(shike) No one that I know of. Oh wait, yeah. Beyonce.

Is number 3 a female or male?
(jun kang) Fem- okay lah, Male.

If number 7 and 10 be together would it be a good thing?
(diane + beh) They don't even know each other. Plus, thay're not each other's 'cup of tea'. =P

How about number 5 and 8?
(skylar + simon) Again, they don't know each other. -.- This is a stupid tag.

What is number 1 studying about?
(foo) *pokes A class people* Studying which chapters now?

When was the last time you had a chat with them?
Foo: Today through sms
Shike: Right now through msn
Jun Kang: Sometime this afternoon in school
Kristin: Afternoon through phone
Skylar: Today in school
Wei Zhi: Round 12+ when he begged me to let him off singing for Pn Tan. Like, no way! Duh.
Diane: Recess while we scarfed down the pizza.
Simon: School time
Melissa: School?
Beh: School too.

Is number 4 a single?
(kristin) I suppose so. Why, wanna date ke?

Say something about 2
(shike) Talking about stages in life at the moment. Uh, he's one of the few people I can have a good convo with. =)


Ok, done! Yay!

Being nagged to do add maths again.

And I gotsa bruise on my upper right arm that hasn't faded off yet. David hits girls! xD

I hate Malaysian services. What happened today just served to increase the disgust (ie: the ambulance)

D= ,

~*JJ*~

0 commentz: