CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, July 16, 2008

His Revenge

Okay, so he tagged me back.

And since it's the same tag, I'm not gonna do the ending part, okay? Please see the post before to see if you've been tagged, thanks.


The last person who tagged you is?
Evil Foo.

What's the relationship of you with him/her?
(his answer, same as mine) "kinda good friend and schoolmate :P"

Your 5 impression towards him/her
Smart too
Nice to hang out with
Impatient when teaching me Rubik's! Pick on me pulak!
Chuan people when down D=
Says I curse alot (I got cut down already!)

The most memorable thing that he/she has done to you
Accompany me coz it was my birthday even though I know he was dying to ronda around to his other friends. Swtz...
But Malam Amal different case! D:<

The most memorable words that he/she has say to you
"Hi" as well? Hehe... ^.^'
Okay lah, maybe "yish..." coz that's what he just said to me over msn.

If he/she becomes your lover, you will..
Imagine he's Johnny Depp

If she become's your enemy, you will...
Don't talk to him too! Hmph!

If he/she becomes your lover, he/she has to improve on..
Not chuan-ing others so much when emo

If he/she becomes your enemy, the reason is...
Seriously? Same as his then. He betray me. Yup, can't stand betrayals.

The most desirable things to do for he/she is?
Still sounds wrong to me. Well, maybe prezzie too? (my answers are really unoriginal but after doing this tag once before, you gotta excuse me)

The overall impression to he/her is...
Kinda sensitive for a guy?

How do you think the people around you will feel about you?
Same as before

On contrary, the character you hate of yourself is?
Same as before...

The most ideal person you want to be is?
Same as before, darn it! (FYI, 'darn' is not a curse word. And now he's got me being defensive. Great...)

For the people who cares and likes you, say something about them
Thanks. Again.

How many people you love before? (new question? lol)
*snorts* Yeah, right.


Okies, done. Hah, 3 tags in one night!

Three tags,

~*JJ*~

0 commentz: