CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, March 3, 2010

Chocolate Waterfall

I hate this stupid chinese songs my sister keep sticking into my head during karaoke.


I also hate this stupid hot weather which is not helping my skin nor my mood.

I hate even more that the weather makes me want to more less and as a consequence, eat more.

I hate to a lesser degree that I have super lot of photos stuck in my comp because I'm too lazy or no mood to update. Also blame on weather.

And I hate people who want to make a movie of a book or game but choose really stupid actors that don't look alike at all and change the plot too much like that Tekken trailer Anna asked us to watch.

To qute my nieces: "Beh tahan ah!"

This post punya tags are my four favourite F words (no, don't have that F word) so I shall cheer myself up.

But if you're on a diet, cannot read if not sure go binge later. I know because that's what I am going to do after I finish this post. T_T

So a couple of weeks ago, I finally (FINALLY) met up with Jo and Kris after like what, eons? In girltime anyway.

Went to Pizza Uno. Con sial!

Stupid tiny plate of carbonara costed like RM24!

My college culinary arts students last year could make better la! And only cost like RM7.

I say last year because after March when they change the intake that was working in the cafeteria, the food quality started to decline. The carbonara now is super dry and super salty! D:

Anyway, back to Pizza Uno that cons people.

Their stuff super expensive but the quantity is so kiam! Quality also ok ok only.

This super thin and super small pizza costs RM28. Can buy combo meal in pizza hut liao. T.T

For one small pizza, one small portion of carbonara and two glasses od drinks, the bill amounted to nearly RM80!

Cheat our money summore, we'll never go back again! Think your shop high class enough to give small portions for expensive rates ah? Perasan, feh.

So yeah, we decided that instead of being cheated further, we'd go to the shop a few doors down to have dessert.

Yum~~

Jo! Omg, I have seen her since end of last year!

Kris! I haven't seen her for even longer! The last time was like TJ's farewell party I think.

Missed them sooo bad. But it's so hard to meet up nowadays with different schedules and strict parents. D:

Miss those days in the library where all we did was gossip and surfed the internet doing goodness knows what. But we also work ok! Sometimes...

Errrrr, o2jam!

The red red sun in the morning. And the jam that stressed me (and my mum more) out.

Went to some tofu place the other day that Ash recommended. Forgot name! -.-"

We each ordered our own dishes but shared the tofu and soup!

Glass noodles yay!

Sizzling yee mee with eggy!

Looks like that sheng mian I had in Penang. o.o

Hungriiii~

The tofu! This one is Thai but I couldn't enjoy because my ulcer hadn't healed yet. T_T

Our Sze Chuan soup!

We were taking ages to decide but we actually all wanted Sze Chuan wan but wasn't sure if the others wanted!

Lol, has that ever happened to you before? :P

Despite the other tofu's ability to disintergrate in your mouth, I like this tofu better. Maybe because I didn't have to eat it with chili and it didn't hurt my ulcer. D:

Dessert is fried ice cream! Didn't really like the thing outside but the inside was chocolate ice cream!

And mango sago! Omgggg, I lovez sago!

Went to Teppanyaki for dinner!

Wariao, damn pro can stick up pinky summore.

Then serve the meat on your plate.

Then beansprout, and done!

You know what is heaven?

I show you what is heaven.

THIS IS HEAVEN.

*cries tears of joy*

It's Pizza Hut's new dessert, Lava Cake. And it is OMFGTEHAWESOMESAUCE.

It's spongy and chocolate, has chocolate sauce slathered on it, topped with ice cream AND almond flakes as a finishing touch.

When the ice cream starts to run, they melt into the crevices of the cake and mix with the chocolate sauce to make this chocolatey milk that flows like the waterfalls of heaven.

Then you catch these along with a piece of the cake and pop it into your mouth.

AND IT'S A TONGUE ORGASM ALL THE WAY.

I am so in love. *sigh wistfully*

Cute pattern in the foam from the hot chocolate in SR.

But sometimes I like their hot foamy milk too.

Milk moustaches! :D

Prawn pasta thing with cheese.

Omg, stringy cheese! I love stringy cheese!

New fish! Golden algae eater! So vain, checking out its own reflection! :P

Went to Sarpino's the other day with Ash, Anna and Sam, the one that Jo recommended and Kris and I merajuk her for not taking us there and letting us kena con by Pizza Uno.

They put the cheese powder and chilli flakes shaker on our table without us asking them!

I love them and practically drown my pizza slices in them ok.

So I was (literally) bouncing up and down when they served us. I got laughed at for getting so excited over it. -.-

But you wouldn't believe how kiam siap they are over these things now. I remember once I asked the waitress in some other shop for cheese powder and she told me that they were out.

So I pointed to the ROWS of cheese powder shakers behind her and repeated my question.

She got so flustered and quickly brought me one. Heh, cheapskates.

I like the garlic bread there! Nice!

Sam's nuggets. Might as we go buy Ayamas. -.-

Pepperoni pizza! Teh yums!!!!

And it's buy 1 free 1 (very reasonble price too) but I didn't take a pic of the Hawaiian one before it got destroyed. -.-

Super cute and creative plastic dabao bags!

Usually the box rips holes in the corners but this solves that problem, and saves plastic!

Lol, I gave Anna an Extra strawberry gum but end up used as pillow!

Went to cousin's place for BBQ+steamboat Thursday night.

Karaoke! Cute leh.

Yummy food about to be barbequed!

New BBQ set my cousin is so excited about because last time her mum wouldn't let her get a big one!

Steamboat!

Pots, big fans, stoves and raw items borrowed and supplied by the Ho Ho steamboat nearby.

Including these giant crabs!

Lamb! :D

But nowadays I'm always too full to eat more than one piece. T___T

The BBQ set has two sides. Can use coal...

Or gas!

I see bacon! :D

Fresh fruits for desert!

And ice cream! Haagen Daz!

Belgian Chocolate! Had to make a trade for it ok.

Also red wine.

All so yummy, no wonder my jeans feel tighter la. T.T

2 commentz:

jeff said...

When is this old forgotten lecturer going to makan with his ex students again lar wei??
Specifically all others apart from Sam, Lui Lui and Lee lee...
And I remembered someone telling me that u all will plan somemore....
=.=

~*JJ*~ said...

soon soon sir! just that we got jobs so abit busy.

then wanna meet up with you, you got BODY CHECK UP or something like that pulak. ahem. :P