CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, March 2, 2010

Yummy Scents

I love a good scent.


Seriously, give me a nice fragrance and I'll sniff it the whole day.

Usually I prefer natural smells like flowers and rain and certain trees.

Sidenote: Omg, I was washing out my dog's poop tray yesterday and the spraying water made a very pretty rainbow!

Oh, and you know the freshly mowed lawn (or something like that) that Hermione described during their Amortentia lesson in Potions class?

Yeah, I don't really like that. Just smells weird to me. But I guess I could understand the new parchment thing because I love the smell when you flip through new books too. -___-

Anyways! Yeah, natural smells appeal to me best. But sometimes the artificially created ones are super addictive too.

Like that one my cousin uses. It's still top on my favourite artificial scent list.

He kindly showed it to me so that I could persuade a certain someone to buy it too.

Yeah, I also don't know why his bottle so small. I think it's his travelling one because he came to stay in the hotel with us for a few days.


This is the proper bottle for Dunhill Desire.

It. Is. The. Best. Scent. Ever. EVER. EVERRRR.

Ash can have her Hugo Boss.

Ok la, to be fair it probably smells super sexy too and they have a great ad.

The guy looks weird but the girl is I'll-turn-lesbian-for-you hot!

Some time ago, we made a trip to Sasa to see their Nipple Pinkening Cream. I know, total WTF-ish right? That's why we just HAD to see it.

Sasa really sells damn weird products lor. Go through their online catalogue and see for yourself.

Yeah so ok, we went there and saw many many other types of perfume!

I just luuuurve the packaging and bottling of some!

More Hugo Boss in water bottle-shaped er, bottles!

Vera Wang's. I heard the Princess one is supposed to be very nice!

Hmm, I think I lost the DKNY Be Delicious pic. Anyway, theirs is really apple scented and shaped like an apple la (duh).

Lol Marc Jacobs' Daisy with a bottlehead shaped like a Daisy.

Seriously, can these people get any more literal?

Ok, I've always been partial to Anna Sui's stuff. Not that I like the products, they seem the same as any other brand.

But look! So pretty!! Their stuff is always very pretty! I mean look! Butterflies!!!

Wariao, overdose of exclamation marks there.

But these scents all so expensive! Whole pocket burn already don't even talk about only a hole.

I shall confess a deep dark secret. Ok, not really that dramatic. Just that I hardly ever (EVER EVERRR) buy these stuff unless it is a gift from someone.

The scent I use now costs 6 bucks for a huge bottle but I shall not tell you what it is because it is MY SCENT. RAWR.

Which means I can spray copious amounts on myself (terpaksa coz perfume doesn't seem to stick to me for long) without feeling guilty.

Hehe, one spritz cost you 2 bucks but only costs me 2 cents. And nobody can really tell the difference anyway!

Ok, back to Sasa.

Like I said they sell seriously weird stuff here.

The famous F cup cookies in two different flavours that supposedly makes your boobies grow bigger. And the Pink Nipple cream beside it. -___-"

So expensive! Just to make your nipples pinker. Memerahjambukan them as Ash and Anna said.
And as that same certain someone said, nipples are nipples! Who cares what colour they are?

The name for this product is seriously omfgtehlol.

They are called Curvaceous Biscuits. And I'm guessing they make your body curvier lol.

(Now all the 'lapangan terbang' girls reading this sure wanna go buy liao.)

Ok this one is just gross. Eww....

But apparently it works quite well. Secondhand knowledge because I don't think I could bring myself to use it.

Summore I'm born in the year of the ram. T_T

Sasa also got cute things though.

The keychain opens into a mini mirror!

That's lipstick beeteedoubleyew.

Then the other day I went to S+J too.

I like that place because they have very interesting stuff and it's a great place to shop for gifts! So yeah, now you know where most of my presents come from. -.-

Anyway, I saw this.

Wah, so big! Like some unbalanced KLCC liddat. Imagine the number of earrings you can hang from it.

But cannot rotate wan, so bleh.

Aww, isn't this familiar? (Lol, this one inside story cannot tell. :P)

See? Interesting products also.

Looks uncomfortable though.

Clockwork toys! I've loved these ever since I read about them the first time in Enid Blyton!

But you don't see them much these days. All also battery operated liao.

Some more perfumes I saw at the LCCT. Aurora FTW!

Oh yeah, I forgot I finally bought this in S+J.

:DDDDDDDDD

Reasonable price: RM36 nia.

Now I gets to hang all my pretty stuff!

It's already 2 and a half sides full! And that's after a gave away some to my sister already.

That empty pair of holes you see are just a pair of studs I took out to be fixed.

Anyone care to donate a second earring stand when this one is full? :D

2 commentz:

jeff said...

u dono who's the guy in the ad?!?!?!
OMG 0.o
It's Johnathan Rys Myers!!! THe king from the series the Tudors!!!
O.o
u dono him?!?!?!

~*JJ*~ said...

swt, i was just saying how i only like him in tudors to ash. =.=""