CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, March 10, 2010

I Look Pitiful So Pity Me

Oh. Help. Me.

My eyes. They look horrible.

They're all reddish around the pupils. And they discharge tears and flaky eye wax (I guess I should be glad it's not the icky sticky type of wax). And now they itch. And they're look half closed all the time because they are swollen.


And I can't wear contacts! I miss them! They made me feel less ugly!

My pretty colour contacts I had to throw away after Day 1. T___T Abit senget here coz I couldn't take a proper picture.

Both eyes are infected now, and as advised by the doctor, Imma quarantine myself for the next week since this is super infectious.

So yes, it means I'm stuck home watching paint dry. Well, not really. I mostly sleep, you know, try to rest my eyes as much as possible?

Ok, I did do like nearly half a day's straight of Sims 2 yesterday and today I woke up with both eyes infected. There might be a connection. Maybe. Heh.

Basically, my eye now looks like this:

BOO.

Yeah, I know. So scary right? You compare the first pic and this one see.

(Also, if you ever have the time, please tell my dad that you agree that I need new specs because as you can see, this one is way fugly.)

Right, I wasn't really here to talk about my eyes. Just that I just got back from the clinic after getting checked up by this overly perky (to the point of being fake) doctor who gasped like I had just fainted when all I did was tell her my eyes are red.

The way she acted, I think she might have wanted to be a pediatrician before but failed the test or something, and now tries to force her false cheery kiddy voice on adults.

At least she gave a better diagnosis than the other doctor before.

FYI, inverting your eyelids to wash them? Not as easy as it sounds.

ANYWAYS (lol, I damn good at digressing), I didn't mean to rant so much about my eyes but more on the movie and remakes nowadays.

First off, I'd like to thank Ash and Anna and the others for intro-ing me to Tekken and RE and other gaming stuff.

Now I don't feel like such an idiot when I'm plonked in an arcade!

My fav character to use: Alisa! I can almost NOT simply spam with her!

Yeah la, girly girl with pink hair la. So what? She's an android with chainsaws ok!

Destroy Form ftw!

I know right? So not my usual dark cool kickbutt type. But ok la, because her lines are super hilarious too, right before she drills you through your midriff.

Suddenly I can hear Anna screaming, "BACK R1 R1!" -____-

And her Head Explosion!

As usual, Anna's the only one who can do it properly (she astounds me with the combos she can memorize).

It's so priceless to see how their faces change right before the bomb goes off.

It's omfgtehfunny, just stunned for a moment in confusion before BOOM!

Explosion :)

Oh don't worry, she's sprouts a new head again right after that. That's why androids pwnzzz!

We tested it out on so many other characters just to see their faces. :P

Another one newbies like is Lili because her lower body attacks are awesome and easy to do.

Also apparently very hot. But she's a daddy's girl lol.

I like this outfit better. But in the games, her hair always looks really thin.

And she's not on in the list of top video game babes for some reason, though Anna and Nina are. Peh.

How can anyone not put her on it?

I mean, look at this outfit! (Dubbed Kinky Bride Costume)

Another hottie that didn't make it is the Egyptian Zafina.

Exotic much! Sir is like in love with her.

You should see her upclose, she's really pretty and all the details they put in with the advance technology available so did not go to waste.

This outfit may be a tad bit too elaborate, but it has black and blue roses and butterflies so it rocks!

This one pulak got No. 2 hottie:

Christie moves too much for my liking but her fighting moves are nice to see since it's part dance.

Now the guys.

Steve Fox! Lol, I know Ash agrees so nyeh. :P

He's British. And he's a boxer. And that hair. Awesome.

This is the one nice picture I could get with him in his boxer shorts.

Also he's punching Jin's guts out so I likey. :D

Totally underrated character: Dragunov

I don't see any special way he fights and he looks a little dead around the face area.

BUT HE IS SO COOL. And he wears a uniform! A UNIFORM. :DDD

And Miguel!

Omigosh, Miguel! (Don't ask me the rest of his name, I lazy to remember. =.=)

He's Spanish, he's buff, he has a stubble, killer eyes and even more killer boots. And the way he hits! What's not to love?

He and Steve are my top favourite guys.

They are Less Than 3!

Look at the jaw! (lol sorry Sam, but I just had to :D)

Christie's male counterpart, Eddy moves almost identical to her but less girly.

That chest, hehehe... *swoons*

And Lei! WOOT LEI!

He's also someone who might not seem that special unless you have someone like Anna using him.

Well, he's modelled after Jackie Chan and if you can recall the various entertaining fighting styles he has done in movies over the past decades, you'll get the idea.

He's moves/stances include Twin Snake Thrusts, Crane Kick, Drunken Fist, Play Dead etc, all which Anna can maneuver quite well.

It is really fun to watch. :D

But I think Ash and Anna still love Hwoarang best.

Cannot say anything bad in front of them or sure die wan. T_T

So anyway, the Tekken movie is coming up and Anna was ranting about their cast and trailer which sucked.

Don't movie directors get it by now that most LOYAL fans would never want to stray too much from the original plot.

And they could do a better job of picking their cast members too.

The only one all of us agreed was good: Raven.

You can hardly tell the difference! Now it really feels like the game has come to life!

This one is just sad.

I mean, yeah Goss is hot. BUT HE'S BALD. OMG, BALD. And in the movie, he's old.

I love Steve's hair! Please don't take it away from me! T__T

At least he's Brit, so they stayed true to his race/nationality. Unlike Jon Foo who plays Jin.

Veeery cute, but not Jap. And his hair is a mess.

I'm not sure if this was fanmade or they're really gonna have him in the movie. Either way, not buff enough. -.-

Anna and Nina are both pretty hot, so yay!

But the worst, absolute worst is Eddy.

To quote Wiki (and many other sources):

"Lateef Crowder as Eddy Gordo: Crowder was offered the role due to his real-life Capoeira skills and resemblance to Eddy."

What resemblence?!

Ok so fine, he can prance around just like Eddy. But what? That dude is supposed to look like him?

That faker whose skin is not even brown enough, whose face is not manly enough and whose body is definitely not buff enough, play Eddy????

Why la must you ruin a good character for me?

Trailer is ok la, I really can't tahan Kara (said in a nasally fake cutesy voice) and some of the cast.

One movie I'm looking forward to: Alice In Wonderland.

Why is it only coming out tomorrow? And I can't even go out to watch!

I was watching the adverts and wondering, "All other countries premiering on the 4th, which sad sap of a country is 11th?"

Then I realize that sad sap was Malaysia. T__T

I suppose it's because they want to promote the 3D version which Anna watched already. As a biased Tim Burton fan who didn't want to spoil it for us, she said it was nice, but not spectacular.

Hm.... =/

OH WELL. Got Johnny Depp then I happy already.

Helena... She's a good actress, but whatever la. She's freaky here. :P

On the other hand, Mirana the White Queen looks cool, minus the eyebrows.

Also I've realized that Mirana is a very cool name (look at Dota's Mirana!) and will bag it for future naming of my kids. Maybe.

Ok, this might give me nightmares.

I so want to read Through the Looking Glass now!

Speaking of girls with magical powers, I've been reading a Magical Girl Shoujo genre manga.

This is a first for me.

You can ignore Lulu, she's anime only and therefore in my eyes, not canon.

But I quite like Shugo Chara. The cuteness instead of overwhelming me, actually made me squeal a few times!

-____-

You didn't just read that.

A few characters also quite cute!

Like their sensei. :D

And his super cute Shugo Chara!

Yeah, those are tiny cute little midgets that follow you around. They are your 'would-be self' that you want to express.

I don't really like the main character actually. -.- I prefer Utau, even if she can be a smart alec sometimes.

But she's so pretty and cool!
And her transformations have cooler names like Seraphic Charm.

And Lunatic Charm.

Better than all that fluffy, pinky Amulet crap. Bleh.

Sky Jack is also pretty cool, though only seen once in the manga.

And so is Beat Jumper!

And his other self, Yamato Maihime!

Or Kairi's Samurai Soul! He has this weird transparent shroud around him for I dunno what.

But my favourite so far is Ikuto!

And when he transforms into Seven Seas Treasure...

SQUEEE~!

Boy can he work them cat ears! How many guys can do that I ask you?

I also love his Shugo Chara, Yoru.

He has cat paws and goes, 'Nyaaa~'!

But the story itself can be a bit cheesy and has some plotholes. Also, no guy would ever be caught dead in such a frilly cutesy outfit like Tadase's.

Good read but nothing extraordinary.

Oh I remember another girly girl I like! Starfire from Teen Titans!

Well, she might be airheaded there, but in the real comics, she's super hot!

Ok, her hair is a little frizzier than drawn here, but still!

And Raven. Woah. O.O

Okie, anyways I should go invert my eyelids and wash them now. They're killing me.

P.S.:
Random funny, lol. Mario rocks!

0 commentz: