CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, March 29, 2010

Red Eyes

For more than one reason.

My effing eye infection is going to cost me my effing job.

Barely a few hours into the day, and I was already sick of it. Why? Because I just wasted half the day travelling and doing absolutely nothing at all but waste money.

Woke up at 6 am today and spent the next four and a half hours doing nuts in the college cafeteria while waiting for mum to send me to work. Yes, I still can't see clearly enough to drive.

Then I called them and they said there was only computer work to be done and I really didn't want to risk my eyes for a job that I didn't even like. So they said next week come if no changes.

Doesn't sound good. But then again, I'm surprised they haven't fired me yet. What good is a worker that can't work?

But I'm disposable, they're not. I don't like this this job but I need it because their pay is reasonable and the hours suit me (and my mum's work schedule) perfectly. And I really let my parents down by wasting the last few months away so I want to earn some cash asap. I need the job, can't mess this up.

Daddy offered to try to take me home from college but mummy later decided to take me back around 11 instead. All 25km and then back to work.

I really don't say it enough but thanks. Everytime I blog about them, I'm in an angry mood that I fail to mention that they may not be my ideal parents, and I'm not their ideal daughter, but we're a family and I really love them.

They care for me in their own way though sometimes it's lost under their temper and lectures. I think we hurt each other unknowingly sometimes and I'm sorry for all the times I did that.

Thanks for taking care of me and putting up with me all these years. I am eternally in debt and gratitude to your sacrifices.

P.S.: If you're wondering how I blog, I take a fifteen minute break every ten minutes or so or the screen becomes just one big blur. Don't think my boss will like it if I did that.

P.P.S.: I sleep now. Was already sleeping just now but suddenly woke up because of an sms and felt like blogging.

0 commentz: