CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Friday, March 12, 2010

Me Three!

First.

More updates on my disgusting red eyes! Yay.

*does half-hearted cheer*

NO, DON'T GO. I swear I won't put up scary pictures anymore.

Really, cross my heart and hope to, er...












BOO.

Ok fine, I lied.

But I'm just bitter and restless from being cooped up too long while others are out there having fun and being all not-red-eyed. I'd rather be working than stuck here and that's saying something.

And yeah, I know. It's so freaky now right? That's my right eye, a.k.a. my worse eye. AND now the discharge has become crusty and sticky so it seals my eye shut after a nap. T_T

But it's been a week and the doctor said it takes about two weeks so maybe it's peaking now and will get better.

Kinda like a bell graph? Oh, I don't know. -.-

Overall, I look like this.

BOO (again)

Well you can't really see how small and red they are here but they are red. Like poke-your-eyes-till-they-bleed red.

Please also ignore the very bad skin because I have like zero mood to take care of myself anymore. Even my nails are chipping and my lips are chapped but I don't care.

All I can think about is these damn eyes.

At least I'm not alone.


Though please note their use of the singular noun 'eye' and not the plural 'eyes'. So yes, to continue the series of self-pitying rants, I am still worst off.

Since I am in self-quarantine and the TV is no longer entertaining enough to hold my attention, I came up to use the laptop.

And to those worriers who seem more distraught about my eyes than I myself am, I only plan to use it for two hours max!

Not like there's anything to do online anyway because imagine my delight when I found out I can't even log into Facebook due to site maintainence.

No new updates for manga and celeb gossip.

Sims 2 got boring already.

And I got tired of books. O.O

Yeah, person who used to read for days and days non-stop, who read the Deathly Hallows possibly more than fifty times, got bored of books.

What do I do with you guys?

Ok actually I've already read most of them. But I just don't have the mood to finish them up. And when have I ever left an unread novel, unread?

I feel so bleh, like my spirit to do anything interesting has flown away along with the whites of my eyes.

Anyways, I still totally recommend If You Could See Me Now. (I finally OWN the book!!!one11!!!)

It supposedly didn't get good reviews but I think it's the best Ahern book ever! I love love love Ivan! He's just so awesome!

And I even like the uptight Elizabeth! She just needed a break, and then Ivan appeared. :D

It possibly wasn't well received because the ending wasn't some typical girl gets the guy, he beds her and they have hot steamy smex in the end like most novels.

Get your free bag with two Cecelia Ahern novel purchases!

People probably didn't expect so little mushy lovey dovey stuff after reading PS. I Love You.

Don't get me wrong, I love that book too (especially when he books her a holiday! T__T) but it's 'aww..' content totally differs from If You Could See Me Now.

I guess it's because the novel deals with many other issues too. Most of her novels are like that.

Really, at the part Elizabeth flashbacks to when she first ran out to find her mother, I couldn't stop crying. It was just so sad for her. T___T

Hmmm, wonder if I can cry this red eye thing out.

So yeah, now I'm stuck with nothing to do.

After building a model of my real home on Sims, I just got bored of it. Sims always like that, play for abit then get bored. Then suddenly semangat play again. Then bored again. -____-

But I really like the house! It's so freakishly similar!

Ok, almost. I couldn't get it exactly right, and I might have gone a little nuts about the garden. But I'm really proud of it!

But look at the insides!

And upstairs!

The only really different part was the foyer. Had to change it abit since this isn't a semi-d.

I even did the verandah!

But I really love the pond and the path leading to it. :D

See how similar I made the living room and dining room?

And the upstairs too! The family room couch and the study room chair are almost identical! Freaky.

Took me hours to get it right, which I think was what made my left eye red too.

I know, I'm so lifeless and stupid. TT__TT

Still nothing to do since FB is still down. All I can do is blog. Shall go watch Rent on PPS and maybe more sxephil on Youtube.

Anyone know where to buy a life?

P.S.:

So colourful! First time I see so many countries visiting my blog lol.

P.P.S.: After this visit from my cousins, I feel less alone!

Their eyes are as bad as mine! And they get crusty goo in the mornings too!

But wait, if they don't quarantine themselves in, how come I have to?!

Oh well, better safe then sorry. Seeing as already five of us got it (not including Megan herself), I wouldn't underestimate it's infectious-ness.

0 commentz: