CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, March 16, 2010

What The Hell?

Like what the hell.

What kind of parents ignore their child's conjunctivitis problem and makes them go on a weekend trip to Port Dickson even after repeated pleas to let them stay home?

What are you thinking? It's not like I'm the only one who has this problem. But if the others are fine with risking their eyesight, then go ahead. But I'm not.

I can't even stand the sun here when I'm wearing shades so how am I supposed to put up with seaside sun? The last time I went out in the (morning) sun, my eyes leaked pus a full day and night.

Apparently, the solution is to stay in the hotel room all

I am NOT they type who can do that on a holiday that is not meant to be lived in hotel rooms. Especially since I haven't been to the beach in ages and the sea and sand are calling out so temptingly like that.

And the rest of them don't even dare to come close to me, how am I supposed to enjoy the trip?

Wouldn't it be easier to just spare me the torture and go without me? I need the rest anyway and I want to heal as fast as possible.

This is a family trip. We HAVE to do it as a family."

"But it's inconsiderate to make me go like this."

"Whatever la, up to you." *ignores for the rest of the evening*

What kind of screwed up idea of a family trip is this supposed to be?

P.S.: Don't worry, I'm blogging with my eyes closed and my sunglasses (which my sis, who won't even look at me, tells me makes me look like a blind person and I agree 100%) on so please pardon any typos. I would put up pics but that'll take too long.

Latest update is the the right side is completely red but other areas seem slightly better. Yay.

P.P.S.: I just thought of something else: Where do they expect me to sleep?

Obviously, I can't share with my sis like usual because conjunctivitis is very contagious and I can't see her sleeping in a sleeping bag anytime soon.

Why can't you just let me off the hook?

0 commentz: