CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Sunday, June 29, 2008

Working at the Car Wash

Car wash at SJBA temple this morning.

The aim was to collect funds for the China and Myanmar victims. We collected a total of RM3600+.

Yay us!

Woke up late and had to rush to the temple. Teacher sponsored (I think) our food: nasi lemak and banana bread.

Had a lot of fun and I was drenched head to toe by the boys who took it to their heads that they were washing the workers instead of the cars.

Ben's wet, wet shirt, my wet wet pants and wet wet self ( dried off a bit already)

Debbie and Je Yue came to help, making the total number of 5 Budi's there 3, which pwned the 5 Cekap's, Diane and Ben.

Ben lent me his shirt, since I was supposed to be in the dark blue team but didn't have a suitable shirt. Got tank top sahaja from Egypt and an oversized shirt I use as pyjamas, lol. Thanks.

My team was the rinsing team but in the end, we all just mixed up and ended up doing everything. Soaping, rinsing and wiping.

Ignore stubby fingers. -.-

Cut my finger on the rim of a bucket when I was splashing Je Yue. Karma D:

Some people (including my dad -.-) were more concerned about their car and critised our work. One even bade us to clean his the second time!

I mean, yes, we should do a good job, but in reality, we're just a bunch of kids. We just want to collect donations.

So if some people can get their minds off themselves for just a second and focus on the real objective, collecting donations for the victims, the world would be a happier place.

Sleep deprived,

~*JJ*~

1 commentz:

SweeAun (SJBA) said...

Maha Sadhu to all of you for your meritorious deed.

We are really proud of all of you.

With Metta,
SweeAun
SJBA Deputy President