CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Saturday, April 12, 2008

Disney Movies


I was surfing the channels (something my mum hates but she wasn’t around so shhh!) and found out that Benji the Hunted was on Disney Channel.

I don’t think I’ve yet to outgrow Disney but I’ve definitely watched much less than I used to. But the (old) Disney movies always got to me. And it still does.

The only reason I stayed on the channel was because I spotted that the star of the show was the cutest doggy ever!


Not better than Beckie or Shaggy or Bobby (all my dogs xD) but still, cute enough to get me to put down the remote.

It's called Benji the Hunted. It’s about a dog star, Benji, who was out with this guy fishing or something one day and suddenly the boat overturns. Benji is now in foreign woods, separated from the guy whom he loves and vice versa.



So he’s like lepak-ing around and suddenly BANG! A hunter shoots this cougar. He tries to wake the cougar before the hunter comes but to no avail.

So the cougar gets carried away and he finds some teeny weedle cougar cubs that are probably hers. Kawaii!!!

And now he’s become a mummy! So he takes them in (sort of) and he tries to get food for them.

Once, he tried to steal some what I think is pheasant from the evil hunter guy but he got caught while stealing the second one. He escapes and (what’s the opposite of befriend?) be-enemy’s a wolf.

Yay, more animals! There’s also an owl, badgers, beavers, raccoons, a fox and a big fuzzy bear! Eeeek! I wanna huggies them all!

Ehem, ignore that. Anyway, the ending is that another cougar mommy takes his cubs in and he says goodbye and a helicopter flies past so obviously he’s gonna be found.

End!

But I sort of almost cried when the guy that was in the boat with him landed in a helicopter and was shouting for him, calling him and Benji was like looking back and forth from the cubs he was protecting to the man and he knew he had to choose the cubs because they were so helpless and he didn’t go after the man and the man left sadly and Beji was sad too!

*SOBZ!!!*

The title was sort of inappropriate because there were a couple of helicopters flying pass occasionally to search for him but it was more of his time in the woods. And also there was no dialogue but the amusing background music made up from it, I guess.

AND THE CUTE ANIMALS! I WANTED TO GLOMP BENJI!

My friend got the name Benji for her own dog from that show. He’s the cutest there is! No one can beat him! Not even Beckie or Shaggy or Bobby!


HE IS THE CUTEST DOG IN THE MULTIVERSE. Period.

Multiverse, not universe. Note that.

Another Disney movie I like is Tru Confessions.

No, not Tru Calling.


It’s about this boy, Eddie (who happens to be Shia Lebouf, one of my favourite actors) who is mentally retarded so he acts and thinks like a child. And his sister, Trudy (Tru) who used to be close to him slowly drifts away from him and things like that.

But soon as she makes a movie and things in life take place she realizes about her relationship between Eddie and how special it is. The relationhsip is repaired and all is well again.

No, don’t expect some miraculous surgery that makes Eddie all well again. it’s more realistic than that.

I can’t give a good description but it’s really a touching movie. I cried a lot, I’ll admit. Especially the library scene. Yep, I get soppy over movies but not real life deaths. How weird is that.

Whatever, just watch it! And there are other nice movies like Fox and the Hound, Tarzan, Little Mermaid 2 (though I don’t like Melody), Aristocats, Bambi, Lady and the Tramp 2, all the Lion King movies, Hercules, Hunchback of Notre Dame, Mulan 1 and 2, Swan Princess, Brother Bear 1 and 2, Emperor’s New Groove and Sleeping Beauty.

And definitely Quest for Camelot and Anastasia.

So many!

Anyway, that’s all for this post.

Byez,


~*JJ*~

2 commentz:

Shin Ying Tan said...

omg........so cute!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!11111111

~*JJ*~ said...

yurp, he's the cutest!!!!11one1!!!