CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Sunday, April 27, 2008

Some Stuff

Yeah, I just want to share some things:

I'm very glad that Foo finally 'found FOO YUN JIAN' again. Cheers to that! And I forgave him. xD Happy times...

I will now be giving out random hugs. Too bad if you are a victim.

Midterms are killing me. Literally and virtually both.

I spoke to Jonathan, a guy from West Wood, on Messenger after 2 whole years of no contact. And it was by accident.

I've become quite the 02jam addict. A little late, I know, but who cares?

I love my true friends!

Working on a fanfic; As Fate Dictates.

Looking for a cowboy hat. Yep, you heard me.

Trying to lose weight. Not like it's anything new but I am doing it with more vigour now.

I realised I need to go down 2.5 kg to get to my ideal BMI. Not to be skinny, but to be in shape.

I hope Ee Ann and her sisters are fine without Furry in their lives.

Sejarah sucks and just might turn me into a full fledge racist. Looks like the government's idea backfired, huh?

Being pressured by parents sucks too.

Speaking of things that suck, Moral does as well.

But Ferrero Rocher rules. And so does every other chocolate and candy. Except minty stuff. Mint only belongs in breath mints or toothpaste.

And I just ate two Ferrero Rochers so be jealous. So much for vigour.

My new favourite word is an old favourite word: epiphany. I just liked it back again. It's replacing sporadic.

Failing to study,

~*JJ*~

2 commentz:

Shin Ying Tan said...

accident?lol

u make me laugh J.

glad to hear that u and Foo are alright now.

and erm...what else ah....

Shin Ying Tan said...

oh yes,i remember now!

Fererro Rocher. believe it or not...mine got squashed so badly the other day....it looked kinda .....tasted like kitkat.can u imagine

#how retarded can sy get....