CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Sunday, April 13, 2008

Leo IU Night

SMK Seafield's Leo International Understanding Night 2008.

Yosh.


It wasn’t too shabby. It wasn’t as bad nor as good as I though it would be. Get it? Oh well.

The performances were so-so at first, no offence, but the later half (somewhere after the dinner) was much better.

I look weird in the photo. To add to all my imperfections, I'm also not photogenic. Again, I blame the karma.

To quote Calvin from Calvin and Hobbes: "Life is always more fun when you are not responsible for your actions."

Too bad karma is still my own fault.

Wei Zhi and us. Our 'pet bro', he says.


I went with Joanne and Edmond. It's a little weird to go out with them because I want to leave them alone since they don't get much 'couple' time but Jo always feels guilty to leave me alone. Haiz...

The BOD sketch was... unexpected. Jonathan actually looked good with boobs. Lmao.

Lego City was pretty cool. And the dances. I’ve always enjoyed breakdancing. Viewing only, not doing. I can’t do a six step to save my life.

Last Minute was awesome, and since they were our friends and were awesome, we just started hollering like retards.

And the ‘Three Hot Girls’ were three hot girls, Jing Yi, Li Zhi and Nazneen (I think) dancing like there’s no tomorrow. Heh, they even got an encore. But since they were the same moves, it was a bit sien already lah.

Lucky draw. ROFL. Our table didn’t even get any of the ‘lousy’ prizes. And then there was the Nike products. Those also didn’t get anything.

But then came the big prize: a 2-way MAS ticket to Bangkok.

So they were like, “1....7...”

What the hell! Our table was Table 17. YAY!!! Okay okay, next two numbers....

“....0....”

Oh oh! Mine starts with zero!

“.....1!!! 17-01!”

Drat, mine was 09. So close.

We were looking around to see who had won and XP suddenly rose from his seat. We started clapping like mad as he went up the stage to claim the prize.

XP was still smiling as he came back and sat down but when I asked him what he was going to do with it, he said he didn’t know. -.-

Actually I wasn’t all too enthusiastic to get it coz what the heck are you gonna do with ONE 2-way ticket to Bangkok? Which expires in May 2008?

So I’m a killjoy. Deal with it. I speak but the truth. We have exams lah. Fly to Bangkok buat apa? Our History also mostly about Malaysia, Malaysia-related crap and stuff like that.

Food was really good and I liked the vege dish. There was salmon, noodles, ice kacang, soup etc. Yum...

So I wore the classic black dress since you can’t ever go wrong with black. And heels four fucking inches high.

Uh, the next paragraph contains quite a few cuss words. Readers’ discretion advised.

Oh. My. Gosh... Right. Never ever EVER fucking dance in four-inch heels and then go shopping afterwards, which is exactly what a goddamn idiot like me did. Dammit! It fucking kills your feet. Seriously. And my feet got squashed god knows how many times on the dance floor. I mean, holy shit! My feet’s bruises have bruises!

Mother-effin’ heels.

I really wanted to just sit down at Coffee Bean and get a chocolate ice blended with yummy, luscious whip cream on top but first of all, I was on a mission to find a prezzie for Ann.

Her birthday is May 2 by the way. So anyway, I got something for her (sorry, I couldn’t find a soft toy for you! DD: but I got something else).

Then I continued my long search for CBTL but although I ventured far and wide I still couldn’t find it and finally settled for Starbucks.

Not bad lah, but so big cup. Fattening wei.

Jo and Ed already went of to goodness-knows-where. I went back around 10.15 p.m..

Reached home and straightaway washed up and got into my comfy PJs and here I am now. Typing and wanting to sleep.

To round it off, Anton, Debbie, Justin and the rest I can’t seem to remember now did a really great job and I enjoyed tonight. Dunno if it was worth 50 bucks but if it wasn’t, it was reeeaaal close.

School tomorrow. But I so no mood now. Argh! Exams coming, what am I saying?!

Sigh,

~*JJ*~


P.S.: More photos soon and I'm only halfway through my Library Camp photo post. My comp is stone-age slow. Fred Flinstone's computer pwns my computer's ass.

0 commentz: