CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Saturday, April 19, 2008

Just Something on My Mind

Speaking about my skin being susceptible, I think my mind is as well.

Well, not my mind as much as my emotions. I don't know why, but I've yet to cry at funerals.

Yet when I see people cry, I start to tear up as well. Watching people or animals suffering or soppy, mushy books and movies make me that way. Romantic comedies or movies that guys would rather jump of the Titanic itself than watch the movie.

You should see me blubber then.

Like the book, If you Could See Me Now by C. Ahern. IT'S A MUST READ. It was so bittersweet that I wanted to brawling my heart out. Except that we (librarians) were on a bus to Penang and everyone else was asleep.

I think a lot of us are more susceptible than we think we are. Peer pressure, mass media, celebrities, trends and other blahs.

Oh well.

Also, I've just though of a few words I really like. As in, I like the way the words sound. The meanings and definitions are irrelevant here.

These are a few words/ phrases I think is 'bombastic' as Jonathan Teng Yiao would say.

- Sporadic
- Prancing
- Carboxylic
- Poptarts (I have a habit of sporadically spouting that word out)
- Benji!

- Epiphany
- Fuzzball
- Languid
- Ain't
- Wooji wooji wooji! (when I see something awesomely cute and fuzzy, like baby rabbits)
- Talk to the hand
- Shake your pom pom (you should hear Kristin say it, then you'll know why I love it)
- I know you are but what am I? (never used it before though)
- Takes one to know one

That's all I can think about at the moment. Will add to the list when I recall some more.

By the way, I'm also doing a post for all the piccies from the librarian camp but now, I feel very lazy to finish it since it takes ages to upload stuff on my computer. Remember, Fred Flinstone's is better than mine.

I know, I know, potong steam. But what to do? Wanna practise 02jam on my computer also cannot. Ish...


Crap, my sunburnt area is itching in a painful sort of way. Can I kill something now?


In a pissy mood at the moment,

~*JJ*~

0 commentz: