CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, April 22, 2008

Furry, A Wonderful Doggy

Furry, Ee Ann, Ee Chin and Ee Wei’s dog died today.

She died around noon and was suffering till the last breath. Poor dog had been sick for weeks or even months and she was quite old for a dog.

I really liked the black gentle dog. Well, she’s gentle compared to her two canine housemates, Benji and Scampy.

And yes, this is the same Benji I talked about some posts back. I really hope he doesn’t go the same way, or I’d really break down. Life itself has not really been wonderful lately.

Ee Ann was with her till the last second, holding her and crying. She was so scared and helpless as she watched Furry suffer, gasping for breath and limp as if she were already dead.

I didn’t know what to say and was totally ignorant when Ee Ann came into the library today (the feat of her coming back to the library itself is amazing) and urgently searching for her sister, Ee Chin.

Then she took me outside and told me what had happened. I was honestly shocked and too stunned to say anything except hug her. She was already crying by then. I allowed Ee Chin to go home early today to bury Furry.




Furry was a wonderful dog. I hope she’ll find peace and be well and happy always.

To Furry,

~*JJ*~

1 commentz:

Shin Ying Tan said...

...i'm sorry to hear that.