CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, June 16, 2008

Birthday and Belated Prezzies!

First off:


HAPPY BURFDAY, FOO~!


May you be alwayz happy and find what you are looking for! Oh, and get straight A1's! Lol.

Apologize again for the crap present I gave. His birthday but he also gave me present today. So did Ann and Mun Yi, belated.

These are most of my prezzies. If I forgot anything, sorry!


~The yellow vibrate-y thingy. (this one's really mine, not Foo's sister's)

~The chipmunk which I have dubbed Chip (apparently it's not Dale) from Foo. Cute!

~The tiny ducky from Ann and Mun Yi, Quackers.

~The knick-knacks from my sis and pretty stone from Shi Hui that says JJ JIE.

~The cosmetic set. Very basic but it's right for me.

~The handbag. Pretty! My favourite type of handbag summore!

~The mp4!!! Only got 30+ songs in it, still adding. I need to get a casing, takut scratch. ^.^

Didn't put in the edible stuff. Coz I ate it already.

Except the chocolate. It's in my fridge, waiting to make me fat.

My mum is actually encouraging me to put on make-up! Lol! And I'm the one saying "No need lah, just for special occasions enough."

And yeah, I give all my stuffed toys names. I love plushies! <33

Made a list of presents I have to buy. I am sooo broke for the next ten months or so.

Anyway, thanks very much, guys! Not so much for the gifts but for just being my lovely irreplacable friends!

Happy bday Foo,

~*JJ*~

0 commentz: