CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, June 3, 2008

Haircut

Yeah, two posts in a day.

Got a haircut at a new salon today instead of my usual. To be honest, I hate my usual.

It's a salon in Kemuning Utama called E Haircut Studio or something and they give really good haircuts. My old place wouldn't listen to my opinions at all and just chopped my hair away in whatever style they wanted.

This place at least gives opinions and listen to what you have to say. And they're really friendly too. Plus, the results is way better than what I usually get at Fine Touch.

Only fact is, when the hairdresser recommended that I thin out my hair a bit, I said yes. And then, she just went CHOMP CHOMP CHOMP.

Now, its way too thin.

And they had to wash my hair because they couldn't find the shape or something like that. I'm extremely ticklish so I was trying not to giggle throughout the wash.

The thing is, I don't like washing my hair at salons. Because, after that, they will have to blowdry my hair.

It's taboo for me to blowdry because it makes the hair dry in the long run.

But other than that, it was pretty good.



My fringe always looks weird after a cut but I have to to keep it in check. T_T

After the haircut, we went to the supermarket. Saw Haagen Dazs Belgium Chocolate and nearly spazzed out.

Okay, I did spaz out, but on the inside. The price was 30.90 for a measly little cup and that's way outta my budget.

Had to settle with Chipster's Sour Cream and Onion and Chocolate Pocky instead.

I am definitely gaining that weight back.

Sigh,

~*JJ*~

2 commentz:

Shin Ying Tan said...

well,it doesn't look as thinned out as you say. in fact,it looks fine mah.

Shin Ying Tan said...

it probably makes u look younger though.