CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Sunday, June 8, 2008

Holidays

Stupid NS thing. No, I'm not scared to go, in fact the thing seems fun. But it's three months! If it was something more reasonable like a month, I'd have begged to go.

I have better things to do with my life than instilling patroitisme in myself, like worrying about my dismal SPM results.

Three months!

Anywayz, this term break wasn't very eventful.

Went to school last Monday to help out at the library. Boring, since there wasn't much work to be done and not many came. Pn Patricia Tan came to discuss some stuff with Pn See too.

The rest of the holiday was spent lazing around the house. If you didn't know any better, you'd think I wasn't taking my SPM this year.

Thursday, had a mini laksa party. My uncle can really cook laksa!

The last three days, the family and I went to Genting. I got the souvenirs, no worries.

I skipped the indoors theme park but went for the outdoors one. Rode the stupid water slide thingy and got all wet and shivery. The train roller coaster thing was fun but way too short.

They have a new ghost adventure and apparently it's really scary. I didn't go though, it was RM 25 and I already went for the old one before.

Went for Dreamz too. V-freakin'-IP. Damn bloody expensive.

The show was great, except that there was too much dancing and the chao geng chinese acrobats need to get new costumes. Ones that don't outline their male parts. >.<

I usually enjoy their performances but this time I was too disturbed by their nether regions. *gags*

The magic was the usual stuff, with an interesting twist here and there. The band was great, nice songs. The singing woman was annoying but the props were cool.

And the animals! Eeek! The lion and tiger were awesome and the doggies! They were shaggier than mine!



That's my wonderful dog, Shaggy. Photo taken in my old house. Can't compare with the shagginess of the two shaggy sheepdogs in the show.

My niece, Megan took pictures with both the tiger and the lion. RM 100 for both!

This would be the epitome of daylight robbery.

And I am so over Pocky. For now. At the moment, my newset obsession would be sashimi! I have never tasted such tasty sashimi as the one at Coffee Terrace! Yummy~!

Also, I'm probably gonna get eye infection, thanks to dad.

Sashimi,

~*JJ*~

0 commentz: