CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Friday, June 27, 2008

Tension, Stuff and Hand Art

Still really worried, even now. But it's not my place to do anything so I'm just hoping for the best.

Guys, cheer up, k?

=)

Beteedoubleyew, Jo and Kristin. If you read this, I have a request.

What I divulged in the Bilik SAL today stays in the Bilik SAL. I really don't want it out so please, I'm begging you, don't say anything. I haven't explained the entire situation anyway, so I don't want misunderstandings.

Thanks.

And Joooo~! I'm not angry at her (really lah), but haix... don't really feel like going already. Well, at least still got Foo to accompany. Yay!

Not really sure what to wear yet. Going through that 'closet full of clothes but nothing to wear' phase again. Except my closet ain't all that full.

A belated prezzie from Vei Lynn and Vei Jeanne. Thanks!

Beautiful box. Perfect for my earrings.

See closely. What does it say? Yup.

'The bracelet and the pair of earrings were made by my mother'. And who's their mom?

Lawl.

Pn Ung's craftwork is very nice. Pretty! Wanted to wear them to Malam Alam but it might not match my clothes. Too bad.


Oh, and here are some pretty art that Pei Wen drew on my hand over this year. Not all though.

My fav: the butterfly. If I ever get a tattoo (which is never), that'd be it

Elmo on my sis, Megan (my niece) and my hand. Drew it ourselves. Looks retarded, haha.


And Vei Jeanne cop (sp?) a Pooh onto my hand. Cute!

Still worried,

~*JJ*~

0 commentz: