CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Sunday, June 15, 2008

Birthday and Campfire Nite


W00T!

So so so, guess what I got~?

xDDDD

Ok ok, lets see. 14th of June was my 17th birthday (but it's over now D: back to exams) I celebrated early with my family on friday night and got some lovely prezzies. Squeee~!

Lighting candles.

Song~!
Megan (my niece) also wanted to blow out the candles. Haha!

And cut the cake.

Then eat all the strawberries.

Haix, see Janice? She so gua gua sit there only.

The cake my cousin got! With a little wax on it.

I didn't get the Chocolate Banana cake because the next day was kind of busy for my parents.

Because mummy got admitted into the hospital the next day. DDD:

Appendicitis.

She had her operation in the afternoon and she's fine now, albeit still weak. =) She's probably going to be discharged tommorow or the day after.

Despite not having good relationships with my family, I still totally care for them. So I'm glad that mum's operation went smoothly.

Went to campfire nite. It was awesome and Soon, Qui Hui, Melissa and the rest did a really cool job! The performances were great the dance floor was wild!

Aside from getting grabbed. Now I have cut down a great deal on my swearing but in this one moment of pissed off-ness, I just wanna say:

Fuck you, bastard.

Also, I learnt my lesson. Last two times, I wore heels. But I'm smarter now, hehe... Wore converse sneakers tonight. So no pain at all. Sweated alot though.

And my prezzies!!!! Thank you, guys! My family gave me angpao, Guess handbag, Clinique Cosmetic set and and and mp4!

Wakaka!

I know I damn jakun lah, mp4 also jumping about already. But I never had this kind of music playing device before, okay?

Handbag. Pretty~!


The mp4 (omg omg omg!) and cosmetics set. Ignore retarded face.


Then my lovely lovely friends too.

Diane and Vit got me two friggin huge bars of chocolate. On diet wei!

Po Yee made me little teeny cakes that spelt my name! And so yummy!

Beh and his gang punya short chorus of 'Happy Birthday' was embarrassing! But funny!

And the best (no offence) of all, Jin Yee, Pei Wen and Chun Kit (I think) got me this yellow errr... thing!

It's so damn huggable! And guess what?

It vibrates!

Curi this pic from Foo's blog because I was too lazy to take a picture and it's the same yellow thingy.


Goes 'tzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz.......'

So damn orgasmic!

Ok lah, exaggerating. But only a little. I love this kind of huggy stuff!

Thanks guys, for your presents and wishes. Love you all! <33

Birthday,

~*JJ*~

P.S. : Guess who is two days younger than me? =P

1 commentz:

Shin Ying Tan said...

awwwww,i am so jealous :):):) (yes,smiley face)