CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, June 23, 2008

Japanese Cuisine

The family and I went for Japanese Buffet yesterday.

It was at Gokoya... Goka... Okay, I forgot. Wait! Jogoya!

It was in Starhill, near JW Marriott Hotel. Dined there a couple of times before and I was never disappointed by their selections before.

Very yummy!

They have a very wide variety, ranging from sushi to tako to escargots to oysters to lobster. Ate till the food nearly came out of my mouth again.


Our room.

I seriously recommend their crispy tempura, sticky mochi and their unagi. Can't remember anything else, but almost everything was great.

The sushi was very good too, and the sashimi was great. The wasabi was spicy enough too.

Just a small part of the selections.

But stay away from the assam snails. They were horrible. And the white wine was way too diluted.

Anyway, thanks to Doon and Sok Kuan for giving me my belated birthday gifts. Both cups, lol.

Happy belated birthday to Sok Kuan and I just finished The Falcon and The Flower. Nice book. Sweet, fluffy moments are rare but all the more appreciated.

I feel fat today. And almost every other day. Ish, I should've resisted that ice-cream. I blame Soon for tempting me. -.- *coughmyownselfcontrolcough*

I think I forgot to add something so I'll update later.

Feeling fat,

~*JJ*~

P.S. : Chin up, Shike! You can hold your own anytime.

1 commentz:

Shin Ying Tan said...

Vietnam? ooooo

anyhow,Canadian wasabi is not spicy at all !!!