CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, June 24, 2008

Nausea

Felt sick when I was in the library today.

In addition, it was my duty day. @.@ Blah, no difference. wouldn't have had transport home early anyway.

Felt very bad, kind of like wanted to barf but the school toilet was too gross for that.

It started about after recess, which made me suspect the layer cake dad brought back from India or Indonesia. I forgot which country. I know he's in Vietname now though! ^.^

Didn't go back to class for the whole day again and I kind of feel guilty about it too. D:

Interviewed some people today. Sorry if we made anyone uncomfortable or erm, cry.

Well, we all learnt some things from it anyway.

Then, had to layan the pelawat. Started feeling sick about then and the pelawat noticed too. She told me to get some food in me but it didn't really help.

Sorry I made some people like Jo, Ee Chin and Foo worried.

And Foo, please don't do something you'll regret. Please, think it through.

Shike, do I even have to say it anymore?

Guilhem, I'm sorry I can't make it tomorrow so I'll say goodbye now. The boy is leaving in a week plus! T.T

I'll end this now. Wanna sleep this vomit-y feeling off.

Bluek,

~*JJ*~

P.S. : Wish you would stop confusing me like that.

0 commentz: