CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, June 4, 2008

National Service

Apparently, I'm not selected to go to NS. Yosh!

I checked using sms and the net already and both say I'm not in. Hopefully it's not a hoax.

Not that I don't like it, but it is kind of a waste of my studies time despite what all those brain-washing articles and adverts say.

Gosh, my mum was happier to hear the news than me.

Which, reminds me, the other day, I was watching Narnia and they had all those advertisments before the show.

One of them was about NS and well, lets just say I hope that either the Ang Mohs next to me weren't paying attention or I suddenly wasn't Malaysian anymore.

Paiseh lah.

The show itself was not too bad, maybe a 7.5 outta a 10. The fighting scences were cool but the plot and dramatics were kinda stupid.

Eh...

No NS for me! I hope,

~*JJ*~

0 commentz: