CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Saturday, June 21, 2008

Gratz Anton and Jasmine!

Went for the essay writing competition today with Anton and Sarah.

We did ask Pn See (multiple times I might add) to allow us to see the past year questions but after many times of postponing it, she finally said that she'd given them to Pn Phung who was already out of Seafield.

So basically, we were totally unprepared.

And when I flipped open the question paper, my first thought was:

"Oh crap, I'm not gonna win this."

My worst fears had come true. It was all effin' factual and argumentative, and goodness knows I can't write a decent factual essay to save my life.

But Anton did! And he got 1st runner up!

That's second place for all you thickheads (not my word) out there.

Hah, he can never say he can't write ever again! And I know he said not to brag about it but I had to!

And Jasmine tied in third place for the public speaking competition! She was awesome!
Congratz Anton and Jasmine!

Anyway, I don't like handling "how was it?" questions, so please don't ask.

Will be getting a certificate, so it's all cool. =D

Hold the trophy higher lah!

Anton and some girl acting dead. She was convincing!


Tired out,

~*JJ*~

~*~*~*~*~*~

My cousins and sister went out, leaving me in the cold. DD: I had tuition.

They're probably enjoying themselves at Plus One Shabu Shabu in One Utama at the moment and I'm stuck at home eating porridge (though I have been craving porridge lately, don't know why) again.

I had wanted to go there for my birthday but due to some complications, I had to go to the hospital. Haven't gotten this birthday wish yet.

And I could've done with the kai kai-ing too. Needed it, in fact.

Plus, I owe some people prezzies that are long overdue. )=


Didn't even get to go to CF rally (sp?). Kena ajak by quite a few people so I thought it might be fun. But I couldn't find transport and the timing wasn't right.

Speaking of which, my SDS class is having a Car Wash on the 29th of June at the temple in the morning.



This is to raise funds for either the earthquake victims or Kasih Hospice again, I'm not sure.



Anyway, it's a charity event and please tell your parents to come and give support. Thanks!



Still sad I'm stuck at home.



T.T,

~*JJ*~

0 commentz: