CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Sunday, June 29, 2008

Malam Amal

Malam Amal, or Malam Mahal as so wittingly dubbed by some, was pretty much a flop by normal standards.

Leo IU and Campfire Nite was way better.

To start with, they started late, which always leaves a bad impression on me.

The food was mediocre and the entertainment was bleh. Okay, some were fun lah, but only towards the end.

Another thing is, the function squeezed every last miserable penny from the students and teachers. If some people are so money-minded, they should go run a business instead.

The thing that disgusted me the most was that during Hari Terbuka, we librarians had to stop collecting funds for Andy Gan, a leukemia patient who desperately needed money for blood transfusions.

And the reason was, no one was buying Malam Amal tickets because they all donated to us.

WTF.

This is a matter of life and death! And you think you can just waltz in here and decree "Halt!" to all because of you stupid Malam Amal?

That is just so screwed up.

Also, they were so desperate, they sold tickets without enough tables to accomodate. A few friends of mine had no table to sit at when they arrived. The following events led to a small commotion and my friend leaving early.

I spit on you.

Lol, always wanted to use that line.

To be truthful, it wasn't all the function itself that made me very sien, more like my company.

I sat at the librarian's table and they were good company. It was my supposedly partner for the night that disappointed me.

This certain person spent more of the night away from the table than at. Lucky still got Wei Zhi, Wilsern and the girls there to pei.

Is it me , or does he look somewhat horny?

If my company is so damn undesirable, then don't promise to accompany me next time, okay?!

Nowadays, I only curse when I am very sad, emo, mad or pissed.

So yes, I'm still pissed. You are not forgiven.

Anyway, camwhored abit with Ann. Haven't gotten all the piccies yet from others.

Me and my sissy

Wei Yan's dress was pretty. Guess how much it costed?


RM8.

Yeah, single digit. Jealous wei!

No dance floor!

Yerrr... That was what I was looking forward to!

Missed the lucky draw grand prize by one number. Winner was Connie, 0832. Mine was 0833. So close!

This is a reminiscence of leo IU night where our table didn't win anything till the grand prize. And I missed it. -.-

Forgot to mention, I walked down two flights of stairs in heels. An accomplishment! xD

Sienz,

~*JJ*~

P.S. : I bolded the main points to make it easier because I know most people, including me, usually skim blogs.