CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, June 26, 2008

Hole In My Pocket

I am so broke.

I managed to attend the going-away party for Guilhem at the Shabu Shabu at Summit yesterday. The food wasn't all that great and as Jo said "it was like eating in a sauna!"

But Guilhem's speech made up for it. Very short one though. Bye Guilhem! T.T

Then went shopping with Jo. Spent more than a hundred bucks in less than three hours. How I managed that remains an enigma.

I don't care, I ain't paying back Soon and David. Nyah! =P

Bought a dress (so pretty! I couldn't resist!), a top, a pair of shoes and some other knick-knacks. Also, some presents for my friends, so don't worry. =D

Jo got me a belated birthday prezzie which was a Snoopy tissue box cover. Kawaii~!

Well, still... one hundred dollars! I think my heart just shattered. But it was pretty much worth it. Yes, the dress was worth it, Jo.

Ooowh... I'm trying to convince myself too.

And yes, we will look stupid together, but lol! I'm looking forward to it!

Broke broke broke. I need self-control. >.<

Plus, got tickle-attacked by my so-called friends today. I am darn afraid of tickles, okay?! I scream. Or squeal like a piggy.

I won't be responsible for the noise pollution in the library after this info.

And another thing, I don't think I have to be confused anymore. This is such a relieve. =)

Also, Foo, I totally understand that you want to express your feelings and all. I mean, it is your blog. Keeping them bottled up is no good. But making decisions in your state is not always advised.

So please, please remember to mind your words (I know you're tired of me nagging this point already) and the consequences they will bring.

Please.

Worried,

~*JJ*~

~*~*~*~*~*~

Oh my gosh. Ohmygosh ohmygosh ohmygosh.

I really hate confrontations.

Foooo~! I'm not afraid of confrontations, but I still hate them, and this is between two sides I value a lot.

Yes, I will hide tomorrow. Somewhere. I don't know where yet.

I won't take sides. I can't choose between you guys. Don't ask.

*hides*,

~*JJ*~

0 commentz: